• Coffee House
  • California's Fourth Climate Change Assessment
2018/08/29 16:45:45
batsbrew
2018/08/29 17:27:58
eph221
I can't stand hanging around all these conservatives.  So dumb!
2018/08/29 17:33:44
bayoubill
FEARLESS LEADER says there is NO problem! He has put just the correct people in charge of our environmental agencies to prevent such shenanigans, and I do mean shenanigans

2018/08/29 17:38:39
batsbrew
"He has put just the correct people in charge of our environmental agencies......."

ugh.

PAUL MANAFORT - Convicted
MICHAEL COHEN - Pleaded Guilty
ROGER STONE - Under Investigation
MICHAEL FLYNN - Pleaded Guilty
RICK GATES - Pleaded Guilty
GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS - Pleaded Guilty
ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN - Pleaded Guilty

Let’s face it….
the only person that trump ever hired that was actually qualified to do their job was stormy daniels.
2018/08/29 17:58:18
Beepster
batsbrew
"He has put just the correct people in charge of our environmental agencies......."

ugh.

PAUL MANAFORT - Convicted
MICHAEL COHEN - Pleaded Guilty
ROGER STONE - Under Investigation
MICHAEL FLYNN - Pleaded Guilty
RICK GATES - Pleaded Guilty
GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS - Pleaded Guilty
ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN - Pleaded Guilty

Let’s face it….
the only person that trump ever hired that was actually qualified to do their job was stormy daniels.

Although not convicted of anything (yet) I'd say, particularly in the context of this topic, there is a glaring omission in your list.

Scott Pruitt
2018/08/29 17:59:29
jamesg1213
IBTL.
2018/08/29 18:02:42
Beepster
jamesg1213
IBTL.

Apparently nothing matters anymore.
2018/08/29 18:08:20
Voda La Void
batsbrew
Let’s face it….

Actually, not true there either.  She did him for free.  Her job was being paid to shut up about it, and she couldn't even do that.  

But don't worry about people from 2100 and climate change, we're spending all of their money right now so it's not like we've been hand wringing about them, you know?  Things just aren't perfect enough for us first world wonder kids, so we just keep borrowing from posterity and keep giving them the middle finger, we'll never even meet the people on the hook for paying it back.  
2018/08/29 18:20:52
Beepster
It's a shame the politcos who screech at the tops of their lungs that they (and only they) can reign in deficits seem to consistently and wrecklessly do the exact opposite. Usually via hoovering up cash from those who need it (and would spend it in local economies) then handing it to those who don't (who hoard it or invest it overseas) and/or blowing the crap out of third world dirt farmers.
2018/08/29 18:27:53
jamesg1213
Beepster
jamesg1213
IBTL.

Apparently nothing matters anymore.

Oh it matters, very much indeed. But you know there will be 'complaints' about this thread and it'll get locked.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account