2018/09/06 01:28:07
kitekrazy1
Odd that my Samplitude Pro X3 Suite no longer works. It asks me to reactivate despite no changes. The serial #, email address is checked. Click Activate and register immediately online then I get Activation failed. Contact support. Error code -1. What is up with that?
2018/09/06 12:19:18
Jazzy2040
Hi,
I haven't opened Samplitude for quiet a while and today I did, following your post, and I did get the same reactivation window but I clicked Activate and it worked.

Hopefully you'll try again and it will work.

2018/09/06 12:53:24
bitflipper
Maybe they wanted to find out how many of the people who bought Samplitude during the Great Panic of 2017 are still actually using it?

J/K, it comes up here with no prompt for authorization.
2018/09/06 12:59:09
Stone House Studios
The Great Panic of 2017!!!

Priceless!
2018/09/06 16:51:28
rsinger
kitekrazy1
Odd that my Samplitude Pro X3 Suite no longer works. It asks me to reactivate despite no changes. The serial #, email address is checked. Click Activate and register immediately online then I get Activation failed. Contact support. Error code -1. What is up with that?

I was using it the last couple days and didn't have any problems. Platinum is throwing an exception when scanning the Bias Amp 2 vst so I was using Samplitude Pro X3 to check it out ...
2018/09/06 17:23:26
marled
I have not either a problem with autorisation!
And although I prefer Splat for mixing (ProChannel, layout, operation), most of the time I use Samplitude for recording, because it is more stable even on my weakly powered laptop (i5-5200U, 8GB, 1TB SSHD). Seems it requires obviously less resources for recording! With Samp I can use much lower buffer size having less latency without having dropouts (with the same hardware). Furthermore with Splat and CbB I experienced a lot of dropouts after some runs with loop recording. That happened never with Samplitude!

Marc
2018/09/08 00:17:21
kitekrazy1
Jazzy2040
Hi,
I haven't opened Samplitude for quiet a while and today I did, following your post, and I did get the same reactivation window but I clicked Activate and it worked.

Hopefully you'll try again and it will work.

Well I do believe this DAW is partially online when you open it. I think they were having some server issues. It's working again.
2018/09/08 08:38:37
mudgel
If you have problems in the future, I’ve found Magix support to be pretty good. Just fill out an online request and give them a couple of days to respond.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account