• SONAR
  • Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain consistently crashing Cakewalk (p.2)
2018/11/21 23:35:00
Fabio Rubato
Okay, it appears I need some specific troubleshooting support - Waves reckons the plugin is not support on Sonar but I told them I'm using Cakewalk, which is supported, so i hope they correctly read my email this time. Anyway, I've sent several crash reports to Cakewalk and selected 'be notified' but have not heard anything back...they seem to have gone through as opposed to the old Sonar send files which always seemed to have some connection problem.

So...to cut to the chase, how do I now get tech support for Cakewalk? 
2018/11/21 23:45:47
scook
The crash reporter in CbB goes nowhere. The crash reporter process was shut down when Gibson shutdown Cakewalk. BandLab has not started up the process. Here is the BandLab support contact info.
2018/11/28 07:12:11
Fabio Rubato
Just an update. The plug-in is again working. I did the latest Windows update but I think it was updating my video card drivers that did the trick. It's strange that it's the only Wave's plugin to be affected like this but I guess you get that. Thanks to those who responded. :-)

PS. After filling out the Cakewalk Support form, I was contract in a couple of days, which is a great support time-line turnaround. Kudos! 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account