• SONAR
  • Melodyne 4 assistant
2018/11/22 13:56:44
timboalogo
Hi all,

I received an email regarding a $49 offer for the above.

Does anyone use assistant versus the version that comes with SPLAT? Does it integrate in Sonar in the same way as Essential with the Region FX drop down?

And finally, it seems to me that $49 is pretty good. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Timbo
2018/11/22 14:36:03
michheld
I think it'll integrate exactly like the essental version
https://www.celemony.com/en/melodyne/editions-and-technical-matters

2018/11/22 14:43:05
kevinwal
I just snagged it. Killer deal! I use Melodyne a lot for working out guitar solos and bass lines.
2018/11/22 15:19:27
timboalogo
Great, thanks!
2018/11/22 19:45:31
azslow3
All Melodyne editions integrate the same way, except Studio which also support multiple tracks view in Sonar.
Technically the program is the same, some algorithms and features are just disabled in lower editions.
2018/11/22 20:47:36
Cactus Music
I actually never have used Melodyne for anything other than creating a midi bass track from an audio track.
I think I opened it a few times and Sonar crashed so I have just never bothered. But this is a super deal if you look at the compairison chart

2018/11/22 21:10:19
Johnbee58
Will the upgrade to Assistant come with the same woes that have been plaguing Melodyne 4s recent update?

John B
2018/11/23 03:39:33
Daibhidh
I got the offer too. I'm seriously considering it.
If any of you Cakewalkers go for it, I suggest letting them know you're using Cakewalk by Bandlab as your daw so they keep us in mind.
2018/11/23 16:14:16
azslow3
Daibhidh
If any of you Cakewalkers go for it, I suggest letting them know you're using Cakewalk by Bandlab as your daw so they keep us in mind.

Celemony has introduced the the version of API. So they now "keep in mind" Logic, REAPER etc.
And so the first step will be switching to ARA2 in Cakewalk by Bandlab. There is no information how long Celemony will keep legacy API supported...
2018/11/24 01:49:03
tecknot
azslow3
Daibhidh

Celemony has introduced the the version of API. So they now "keep in mind" Logic, REAPER etc.
And so the first step will be switching to ARA2 in Cakewalk by Bandlab. There is no information how long Celemony will keep legacy API supported...

Could I hazard a guess that this is what the Bakers on working on for the greatly anticipated update to come?  I'm sure only those at the ovens know, but it would be worth the wait.

Kind regards,

tecknot
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account