• SONAR
  • Melodyne 4 assistant (p.3)
2018/11/26 19:24:17
Cactus Music
It's still on sale so tempting,,, tempting....
I have a project forthcoming with my bandmate who will be singing his parts... myself I don't need pitch correction,,, but ...'nuff said...
2018/11/27 14:55:19
timboalogo
Cactus Music
... myself I don't need pitch correction,,, but ...'nuff said...

2018/11/27 17:02:00
groverken
Snagged it here as well!
2018/11/28 02:53:20
michael japan
definitely get it. You can edit vibrato with it and with the essentials you can't.
2018/11/28 04:36:33
sidoine72
Cactus Music
Thanks a lot for midi's work
Have a nice day and great time for music
2018/11/28 06:58:07
Daibhidh
azslow3
Celemony has introduced the the version of API. So they now "keep in mind" Logic, REAPER etc.
And so the first step will be switching to ARA2 in Cakewalk by Bandlab. There is no information how long Celemony will keep legacy API supported...

Anything that will keep Cakewalk current and up-to-date, will be great.
Can you imagine if they had never supported VST3? So if ARA2 can keep Cakewalk 'hot stuff' and 'with it' that will be essential for keeping it alive as a maintained DAW.
2018/11/28 13:13:33
kennywtelejazz
I had been previously using Cakewalk by BandLab w out having Melodyne installed simply because I had already used up my 2 licenses from my Splat days on a couple of other computers .
I missed being able to convert mono phonic audio to midi so I installed a licensed version of Melodyne Essentials I had gotten from Tracktion Waveform ...
What a big diff ...I sure missed having those audio to midi  functions in Cakewalk once I had gotten them back .
This upgrade from Essentials to Assistant  was simply too good a deal to pass up
I may end up actually learning how to use Melodyne Assistant now that I have access to a lot more funtions that can be done while using it .

all the best,

Kenny
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account