2016/10/12 03:26:01
telecharge
Agentcalm
Dang...might need to try the install again.  I dont see anything for instruments under the Soft synth menu .      dont even see anything in the plug in manager console.

That shouldn't be necessary. I think they're in there somewhere. Trying bringing up your Browser in Sonar by pressing "B" to toggle it on/off. Make sure you're on your instruments tab where you can see your other instruments. There's a search box up top. Try searching for "drums."

I don't have a Sonar installation to reference so I'm working from memory. You should also have SI Bass, SI Strings, and SI Piano (EP).
2016/10/12 12:28:05
Agentcalm
Good spot Tel .... found it.   Well , I found it on my old laptop.  Im putting sonar on a newer laptop and the plan is not to install any other apps and use it just for recording.   But the point being, you are correct.  Those SI items are on the old laptop so I've obviously done something wrong on the new install.    But the good news is,  if i cant find them on the new laptop a simple reinstall will sort it.  I've nothing on the laptop so I dont loads of data to backup.   This is other advantage I guess of keeping this only for recording.     Thanks again for all the help.   Sorry to have been pain.  
2016/10/12 15:54:19
telecharge
Agentcalm
Thanks again for all the help.   Sorry to have been pain.  

Don't be silly. Happy to help.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account