2016/06/11 10:25:49
jpetersen
Make it possible to buy plugins directly in the ProChannel and the Instruments tree/rack (in-app purchases).

The competition does this, might be a way for Sonar Lifetime to generate some income.

It would cause a maelstrom on the forums, but then, what doesn't?
2016/06/11 11:22:07
CSW
I second that..... 

I really wish that there would be more plugins "ported" to the Pro Channel format. 
I just purchased the Boz Digital 10db channel strip which is excellent and it has a Pro Channel version.

Unfortunately there are not that many Pro Channel plug in versions available yet. I hope that changes soon. I would be happy using the Pro Channel interface for all of my plug in needs if I could. I guess if you make effects chains you could do that but the current "interface" for the fx chains is butt ugly.

Hey... I like that my Pro Channel modules to look cool and professionally done..... what can I say?

Craig
2016/06/12 22:23:11
ampfixer
You guys really want to interface the pro channel with the Cakewalk Store?
I blame Trump!
2016/06/13 02:02:29
Kamikaze
CSW
Unfortunately there are not that many Pro Channel plug in versions available yet. I hope that changes soon. I would be happy using the Pro Channel interface for all of my plug in needs if I could. I guess if you make effects chains you could do that but the current "interface" for the fx chains is butt ugly.

I wouldn't go that far, but I also agree. Would be nice if they had a been more style about them. Also few different options and layouts, faders and knobs, options for 2-10 would be nice.
2016/06/13 11:19:28
TheMaartian
Noooooooooo!

Would more plugins supporting the ProChannel format be great? Absolutely!

Do I want to turn my DAW into a store front-end? No!

Notifications on startup work great. Bring up my browser and take me to the store. You know, the way it works now.

How does this improve your DAW functionality and experience? I don't understand the motivation/agenda behind this request. Sorry.
2016/06/13 13:07:44
RSMCGUITAR
I really dislike this idea.
Keep ads out of my DAW!!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account