2018/08/14 17:29:53
Starise
kennywtelejazz
Some former  Cakewalk Forums Space Aliens I miss

Space M ..a real good guitar player ... his avatar would always win if there ever was a stare down contest
Space Ed McGlaughlin . Ed was very generous when it came to helping me out when ever I needed a Bass Part .
Space Robert B .. good forum friend for the years I knew him here and I suspect he was a very good person in real life
Space Chas ..this guy was like a walking talking DAW encyclopedia & he created some real nice informative threads
Space Jeff M ..same as Chas ...knew his stuff even took the time to dumb it down for me so I could learn ...
Space Janet " Mama Bear "..There is not a man or woman alive today that looks as good or better than Space Janet Mama Bear swinging on a Rope

Kenny

......edit.... 
PS don't mind me  .
In real Life I am dyslexic . It helps w my Music .
Anyway , I honestly thought the word that was used in the thread title was Space not Sparce 
Like I have said before I march to the beat of a different drum machine and sometimes my Orbit is what it is ...
In any event my heart is still beating pretty hard because  I can clearly still see some one I mentioned in my post looking all gorgeous swinging on a Rope

Hey Kenny, I'm glad you are what you are. Don't change for the CH. It's not worth it 
2018/08/15 12:31:57
Mesh
There sure are some good bass players named Ed
2018/08/21 20:34:25
paulo
jamesg1213
I miss Pistolpete, Bhav, Supermariogamer and Sir Les.

And as if by magic................

It's you really isn't it ?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account