2016/09/29 01:26:32
bgewin
Anyone have this issue? If I double clip on the synth (which I added to a project), it's on-screen virtual keyboard comes up and clicking my mouse on those keys makes a sound, as does my Oxygen-61 keyboard or clicking on notes on a midi track's piano roll view. However, if I try to play a midi clip back starting anywhere other than before the midi clip's beginning, the synth goes silent unless I either restart sonar or freeze and unfreeze the synth. 

Any idea why I could play a midi clip from start to finish but not starting in the middle without making this soft synth go silent? 

Thanks!
Billy 
2016/09/29 02:17:33
bgewin
For anyone who has a similar problem, I should have mentioned that I imported the midi clips I'm dealing with from Finale Notepad. On each midi clip (I got one per instrument), there is a controller that probably changes patch or volume or something. If you change up your view (say, from piano roll) so that you can see all the midi controllers, I found one at the beginning of each clip. Deleting this controller (on each clip) seems to have solved my problem. 
2016/09/30 09:09:30
BobF
In Preferences>Project>MIDI>Other Options there is an option "Patch/Controller Searchback Before Play Starts" that might save you from editing every clip you bring in.

http://www.cakewalk.com/D...age=3&help=0x200D7
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account