• SONAR
  • Change MIDI Channel on Specific Notes (Answered) (p.2)
2018/11/19 19:45:17
Larry Jones
scook
Yes, if the Smart tool is selected; double-click displays properties. Right-click will bring up properties when using the Select Tool.

This is even better! Thanks again, Scook.
2018/11/20 02:23:12
Rbh
Thanks for the correction. I've accidentally deleted notes by right clicking -plenty of times. I believe the older versions brought up the properties with the right click and it's still burned in.
2018/11/20 08:50:57
Bassman002
@Larry Jones

>>>I learned about this from this video. Look at it from 2:56 to see what I'm talking about.

Now I understand, it works with different Instances within Kontakt. But can you see the red keys in the piano roll ath the left in the video? These are normally the articulation keys...

Bassman.

2018/11/23 02:30:29
Larry Jones
Bassman002
@Larry Jones

>>>I learned about this from this video. Look at it from 2:56 to see what I'm talking about.

Now I understand, it works with different Instances within Kontakt. But can you see the red keys in the piano roll ath the left in the video? These are normally the articulation keys...

Bassman.

Bassman - The keyboard is not displayed by default in my version. When I turned it on I saw the red keys but I can't find a way to use them for anything. They are not mentioned in the manual, and in the SoS review I read, the reviewer laments the fact that you can't use key switches for articulation. I googled, but the answers I found were a.) impossible for me to understand, and/or b.) relating to Session Horns Pro, which I do not have. So I'm guessing this is an arbitrary limitation NI puts on the entry level product, to encourage me to buy the full version.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account