2016/01/05 13:55:43
Klaus
Adji
Thanks for the responses and ideas all, I'll certainly check out toneboosters but I'm very keen on having it built into the prochannel or better yet into the actual mix strip somehow.

scook
I believe the Console Emulation modules can serve that function and will not color the sound if the trim, drive and tolerance are left at defaults.

Ooh is that true? It could be a placebo effect of sorts but I swear if I put the console emulator on all tracks and then bypass and reactivate them all I'm sure I hear a difference even with all settings as you mentioned. I guess I couldn't say without actually measuring it in someway.

Just tried a null test and the result wasn't complete silence unfortunately.
So leaving Console Emulation at defaults does change the sound.

I would LOVE to have a VU-Meter as a PC module! (I'm also using Klanghelm VU).

Best,
Klaus
2016/01/05 14:14:56
Adji
Klaus
Adji
Thanks for the responses and ideas all, I'll certainly check out toneboosters but I'm very keen on having it built into the prochannel or better yet into the actual mix strip somehow.

scook
I believe the Console Emulation modules can serve that function and will not color the sound if the trim, drive and tolerance are left at defaults.

Ooh is that true? It could be a placebo effect of sorts but I swear if I put the console emulator on all tracks and then bypass and reactivate them all I'm sure I hear a difference even with all settings as you mentioned. I guess I couldn't say without actually measuring it in someway.

Best,
Klaus

Thanks for confirming Klaus, I knew I wasn't crazy...
2016/01/06 19:51:28
Maarkr
I'd like to have an enhanced Master meter with selectable variations... have it stand out from other meters.
2016/04/27 17:16:17
BMOG
Klaus
Adji

scook

Best,
Klaus

I just ordered the Klanghelm VU Meter not bad for $9.30
2016/05/24 23:32:53
tnipe
+1 on this...
2016/05/26 13:30:16
hodshonf
2016/06/02 18:19:14
rspagnuolo
Hello everyone,
My first post after a year with Platinum. I love this DAW (I used Home Studio 2002 for many years).
I have bought the Klangheim Duo meter. I placed it as an insert in the Master Bus of one of my songs. Now I want to do that in another project but I forget how I did it.  
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Ray
2016/06/05 10:19:11
scottfa
Like the idea if VU's by the gain knob. Cool if it could fly out like the Quad EQ.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account