2018/08/11 23:19:28
TheSteven
Original Pranksta

Is there really a point in nuking the content of your posts?

I don't think that anyone here is going to hold it against you that you "have 5 boxes of Komplete stuff".

Maybe you're worried that someone else might learn something from the answers to your questions?

2018/08/12 00:53:59
abacab
I hope Meng's new forum software locks the OP so it cannot be deleted...
2018/08/12 02:21:12
scook
McQ has been playing this game for some time. The best solution is to ignore his posts. Replying to his posts just rewards his bad behavior.
2018/08/12 04:29:12
RSMCGUITAR
I feel like this deserves a bump.
2018/08/12 23:47:53
kennywtelejazz
IMHO , it's one thing to go back and edit a post or a number of them for clarity or maybe even for the desire of not getting a thread side breathalyzer test from the forum posting police ...I get that
Going back just to delete posts , or trying to be funny while being smug by replacing coherent posts with this ∞ symbol is pretty much a douche bag maneuver in my book ...
OP who ever you may happen too be  . I hope when you decide to take a good look at your self in the mirror , you smell as fresh and wonderful as all the chemicals they put in your favorite over the counter feminine product  

Kenny
2018/08/12 23:58:53
Leee
I don't know what this guy is all about, but I just clicked on his profile / recent posts, and there are literally dozens and dozens of posts, going back months, all with the infinity sign.  Who does that?  Does he think that once he gets an answer he's supposed to delete his post?  Or is he just doing it to be obnoxious? 

Anyway, I suppose just by replying in this thread is giving him more attention (feeding the troll), so I apologize for that, and I won't do it again.   I was just hoping maybe a moderator could have a word with this guy.  I mean, pages and pages of deleted posts, which has been going on for so long. I'm surprised he's still allowed to get away with that.
2018/08/13 15:11:04
abacab
Yup.  This guy, and that other fellow with the incoherent long rambling posts...
2018/08/13 15:42:11
Mesh
abacab
Yup.  This guy, and that other fellow with the incoherent long rambling posts...

Sorry about that.....an older boy McQ made me do it.
2018/08/13 17:03:51
drewfx1
The internet is an ephemeral place.

Whadya gonna do? 
2018/08/13 17:55:56
abacab
Let's get ephemeral!

Welcome to Ephemeral Rift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waiZYKxvDE0
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account