2018/08/08 15:42:02
kennywtelejazz

Ouch 

2018/08/09 00:02:10
ØSkald
LOL
2018/08/09 08:26:04
Jeff Evans
This guy is silly and should never post something like this. The only reason I say this is many people are silly as well and someone will actually build this and plug it in! I can almost guarantee it.  As someone who has been electrocuted many many many many many times over my career as an electronics engineer I can only say it is no laughing matter.  A 9V battery can kill you instantly if you get it the right way. Mains (and ours at 240V) well that is another story.
2018/08/09 12:26:03
emeraldsoul
Jeff Evans
  A 9V battery can kill you instantly if you get it the right way.

Just in case you weren't being humorous, I would ask, uh, how?

Please free my mind from ruminating unpleasantly on the potentials.
2018/08/09 13:00:34
Leadfoot
As kids we would touch 9v batteries on our tongues to test how strong they were.
2018/08/09 13:04:48
Leadfoot
Of course, my brother was unable to wear digital watches, because they would get all weird. Maybe it was the 9v batteries...
2018/08/09 13:50:48
Starise
You guys are tough

I think maybe he was talking about putting 9volts through a transformer and touching the other end. My uncle built something like this and went around with a button on it shocking people for kicks....yeah he was a little odd.. Let me tell you, touching the other side of that transformer REALLY could knock you. It takes a lot of current out of the battery all at once and multiples it. It's mainly the current that kills you. If you had a weak heart and the shock was a longer duration, yeah you might be pushing up daiseys. Those things the cops use for crowd control, they don't use a lot of voltage either, but they will shock the piss out of you. If you really want some excitement in your life just piss on an electrified cow fence..............don't ask me how I know that.
2018/08/09 15:19:47
Starise

2018/08/09 16:08:17
TheMaartian
Starise
If you really want some excitement in your life just piss on an electrified cow fence..............don't ask me how I know that.

Not me personally, but I saw a dog pee on the 3rd (power) rail of a Chicago subway line. The mini lightning bolt that shot up from the 3rd rail and terminated at the origin (family-friendly version) gave that poor boy the largest johnson I've ever seen on a small dog. I felt so sorry for the little guy. :(
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account