2015/05/01 00:15:19
Grem
ascardoso

Also, I get two red lights in packages that are actually installed. What gives?

Sergio

Are the products that have the red light by them installed with CCC? Or was it an install before CCC was installed on your machine?
2015/05/01 01:06:25
ascardoso
I reinstalled those via CCC and they still show the red-lights. Honestly I'm giving up. Not worth it.

Sergio
2015/05/11 11:02:49
aries
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
aries
Rapture Pro activation?.

Sonar Platinum can be installed on an offline computer and activated.

Rapture Pro can be installed on an offline computer, but how do you activate it?. I can only find references to Command Centre activation. Is this a oversight to be corrected?.

For now, you must be online to activate Rapture Pro.
-DG

When will offline activation be implemented?.
2015/05/20 16:43:25
movieiga
Cakewalk replys to me today that only computer with internet connection are able to activate Rapture Pro. No chance to get Rapture Pro activated on "offline" computers/DAW :-(
That's the most bloody stupid **** for us prof. producers/customers!!! Come on, what century does we have?
Very disappointing Cakewalk!!!!!!
2015/05/20 17:48:26
scook
In an earlier century, online authentication would not have been an option. In this century, it will be probably occurring with more frequency. Pretty sure the requirement is noted as the bottom of the Rapture Pro page http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/Rapture

2015/05/20 18:21:27
movieiga
Yes, but the note at the bottom dosn't show, that the computer with Rapture Pro itself has to be connected to the internet.
For example, at NI, IK Multimedia and a lot more you can read also in the requirements "internet for activation" required, but in these cases you can do the activation on a seperate "online" computer and transfer the activation file to the offline DAW (or to iLok and co).
So, I think this online only activation is a deterioration!
2015/06/18 19:40:54
Grem
movieiga
Yes, but the note at the bottom dosn't show, that the computer with Rapture Pro itself has to be connected to the internet.
For example, at NI, IK Multimedia and a lot more you can read also in the requirements "internet for activation" required, but in these cases you can do the activation on a seperate "online" computer and transfer the activation file to the offline DAW (or to iLok and co).
So, I think this online only activation is a deterioration!

This is what I thought would happen. I never gave it a second thought. Surely CW would never take the route of XLN (who has never received any of my money) and make it "mandatory" to be connected to the internet to use the product.

A month later, not a word. Not good. :(
2016/08/26 09:27:57
Benjamin71
It's August the 26th and also no offline activation for Rapture 1.2.2. There is this field that requires the registration code, which I as Platinum buyer of course have, but there's no way to get it active. Instead I'm asked to phone somewhere. That makes no sense!
2016/08/26 11:38:39
scook
Rapture 1.2.2 has nothing to do with Rapture Pro. They are different products with different activation methods. Try running the Rapture stand alone as administrator. It should also accept the registration data when SONAR is run as administrator.
2016/08/27 11:13:33
Benjamin71
I couldn't find any stand alone of rapture, but with running Platinum as administrator the registration worked! Thank you very much!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account