2016/08/18 08:05:27
fatar760
Hi, 

I know it's old software, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to successfully install and use Cakewalks Dimension Pro VST on a Mac running OS X El Capitan?

It might well be that it's just too old an incompatible and that I need an upgrade but given how much I'm spending at the moment, I'd rather try finding a solution.

Can anyone help? 
2016/08/18 13:13:30
chad
The only way I've gotten Dimension Pro to work is if you had a previous working install on an older Apple OS X version, then upgrade your OS X. 

My suggestion would be to try Rapture Pro and you can use all of your Dimension Pro content with Rapture Pro. 

2016/08/18 17:06:27
fatar760
Hi, 

Thanks for the reply! 

So, with Rapture Pro I could use all my currently bought software...? Or do you mean that Rapture has the Dimension Pro sounds within it. 

I'm just wondering if my Dimension Pro is now defunct. 
2016/08/18 18:39:36
scook
Rapture Pro includes the factory DPro content and works with user created programs and 3rd party DPro/Rapture expansion packs. There is a demo available http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/Rapture/Try-Rapture

There is also a program player Rapture Session which plays DPro programs. Compared to Rapture Pro, there is considerably less control over programs with Rapture Session.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account