2018/07/25 21:25:11
Marshall
Hi All

Just bought this on the back of a 10/10 review in Computer Music August 2018:

https://www.thehouseofkush.com/plugins/reddi

The idea of a software DI box is faintly ridiculous I know, but it works wonders on a real bass guitar, and in fact in combination with S-Gear on a 6 string it's truly amazing. Not louder, just better! 

One of those plugins that really makes a difference. Give it a whirl I say! 
2018/07/26 02:28:30
Jesse G
I love the actual DI box. I friend of mine has one and allowed me to use it for a weekend with my bass. 
If the plugin is anywhere as good as the actual Di box, then I am buying it.
2018/07/26 13:57:21
Jim Roseberry
The Red-di box is a very good DI for electric bass.
The Avalon U5 is also good.
My favorite DI for electric bass is the Neve Portico-II.
2018/07/30 01:39:31
Jesse G
Downloaded the a trial version, received a serial Key and used my Software version of iLock to install it, however, I could not get the REDD plugin to show in Sonar Platinum.  iLock shows it as being installed on my PC, and Sonar Platinum shows it when all of my plugins are scanned via Sonar. The problem is that I doesn't see REDD when I look for the plugin in Sonar's Plugin Manager.
2018/07/30 16:08:18
Marshall
Jesse G
Downloaded the a trial version, received a serial Key and used my Software version of iLock to install it, however, I could not get the REDD plugin to show in Sonar Platinum.  iLock shows it as being installed on my PC, and Sonar Platinum shows it when all of my plugins are scanned via Sonar. The problem is that I doesn't see REDD when I look for the plugin in Sonar's Plugin Manager.

Wish I could help - perhaps someone else can chime in. All I can say is that it is working correctly for me in Sonar Platinum and Studio One Professional. 
2018/07/31 03:08:16
Jesse G
Marshall
Wish I could help - perhaps someone else can chime in. All I can say is that it is working correctly for me in Sonar Platinum and Studio One Professional. 

Marshall,

Can you explain how you installed REDD?
Was it installed as I described, or did you install it a different way?
2018/07/31 07:58:08
Marshall
Jesse

I did as you described - the only difference being that I paid upfront and went for the full version, without downloading a demo.
Bill
2018/07/31 11:17:24
metz
Would buy if it wasnt for iLok. Dont want to start an iLok discussion though. I will never put that crap on my machine again whatever anyone says.

/M
2018/07/31 12:25:07
Jimbo21
I have the Kush subscription and have had no trouble with any of their plugins. I really like the Reddi. Sorry I'm not any help either.
2018/07/31 15:50:25
jude77
Jesse G

Did you check to make sure SONAR is scanning the folder it's installed in.  When I'm not sure where it is i run install again and just wait for it to name the folder, then I cancel install.  Maybe this will get you going.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account