• Software
  • Cakewalk recognizes Waveshells x64, but isn't able to load it properly (p.2)
2018/08/04 11:27:23
grimm1983
Ok, thanks y'all I'll try that administrator thing.
2018/08/04 11:58:50
Grem
grimm1983

Ok, thanks y'all I'll try that administrator thing.

Did you see my suggestion in post #8? Try that.
2018/08/04 16:50:15
yorolpal
I spent the better part of yesterday on the phone with a very nice young guitar playing Waves tech while he remotely tried to fix a problem that just cropped up for me...to no avail.  I had re-wupped all my plugins up to version 10 but since then had purchased two new ones.  First, Abbey Road Chambers...installed and activated no probs.  Second, Waves Tune...easy installed and activated with no probs...BUT...Sonar will not see it after scanning AND what's worse now Codex and Grand Rhapsody Piano no longer will load.  All other Waves instruments and plugs seem to be working fine. He did several uninstalls, re-installs and scans but no love.  But did discover some new clues...Codex and GRP will open standalone fine and they will also open as vst instruments with no problem in Studio One.  So...looks like a Sonar scanning issue.  When I look at the properties in Sonar's VST dialog those two plugins are not showing their correct id numbers...maybe that has something to do with it.  But I can't seen to force Sonar to change the wrong id numbers (1 and 0) to the correct ones (89 and 196).  If anyone here has any suggestions I'd be more than happy to hear them.

Will do as Bit suggests and take a look at the scan logs in Sonar.

Sorry Bit but there wasn't a Logs folder anywhere after %appdata% Cakewalk on my box...
2018/08/05 00:09:53
Grem
Did the rescan that you talked about in the other thread resolve this issue? I am also wondering why those two plugins show different ID's.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account