• SONAR
  • Missing Rapture Pro Patch (solved)
2018/11/21 09:53:38
rebel007
Hi all, I've had a chance to visit an old song. Unfortunately, that song was written when I was using my 32bit computer. Now I've updated to CbB I've installed Rapture Pro but am missing a patch called "seg shimmer gruve". I don't remember where that patch was installed from, it's certainly not part of the basic Rapture Pro install. I'm assuming I've installed a user add on at some stage, I just don't remember which one that patch was installed with. Anyone recall where this may have come from and help me finish this song? Thanking some kind hearted soul in advance.
2018/11/21 10:23:02
promidi
I have Rapture Pro an I was able to find this patch under "Rapture Classic (Factory)" | Pattern Synth
2018/11/21 12:08:14
rebel007
Hmm, that's weird, I don't have it. Is it possible that the factory patches have changed over the years and that particular patch is not included anymore? Or maybe there are other libraries that install to the factory bank? Could it have been a Dimension Pro Factory install?
I'll keep looking, and try to install some of the earlier libraries I purchased. Thanks for replying promidi.
2018/11/21 14:17:49
scook
The program is from the original Rapture. In the original Rapture, the program is in "01 - Sequences." If the original Rapture was installed before RP it would show up in "Rapture Classic User Imported" in "01 - Sequences" too.

The "Rapture Classic Factory Library" installer is RaptureClassic_003.exe (Rapture Classic under Rapture Pro in the Command Center) contains this program. Unlikely it was dropped. Dimension Pro or any RP installers for DP would not contain this program.

This program was not sold separately. It is part of both Rapture and Rapture Pro. I see the program in both RP libraries and in the original Rapture.
2018/11/21 15:20:57
FCCfirstclass
Thanks for the info Steve. 
2018/11/21 16:29:57
newdreamstudio
I have a new DAW, installed Rapture Pro and some expansion libraries.
I'm also a licensed owner of Rapture 1.22....  any value to me installing Rapture?

Rusty
2018/11/21 16:46:55
scook
Here are two reasons one might want to install Rapture, a preference for the UI and opening projects containing the plug-in. While Rapture Pro can play Rapture programs; it will not automatically replace instances of Rapture in existing projects.
2018/11/21 17:12:41
newdreamstudio
perfect.. thanks!
2018/11/21 19:19:05
abacab
scook
The program is from the original Rapture. In the original Rapture, the program is in "01 - Sequences." If the original Rapture was installed before RP it would show up in "Rapture Classic User Imported" in "01 - Sequences" too.

The "Rapture Classic Factory Library" installer is RaptureClassic_003.exe (Rapture Classic under Rapture Pro in the Command Center) contains this program. Unlikely it was dropped. Dimension Pro or any RP installers for DP would not contain this program.

This program was not sold separately. It is part of both Rapture and Rapture Pro. I see the program in both RP libraries and in the original Rapture.

That is an interesting sequence!

I do agree with scook, as I found this patch in my actual original Rapture library in "01-Sequences".
2018/11/21 23:17:59
rebel007
Thanks Steve. I've installed the original Rapture and the patch has shown up.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account