2015/05/05 20:58:10
promidi
fatbenjamin
CC does not show that all of my sound packs have been installed even though they have.  Seems a bit buggy!  Loving Rapture though!

Were these sound packs installed via CCC or did you run the separate downloads?

They will only show in the CCC if they were installed via CCC
2015/05/06 06:11:14
aeigens
I can't activate it either on OSX 10.10.3

I download CC from CW site
I install CC
OS X asks for my password. I enter and say ok. I log in to CC and its Green.
I install one at a time . First the plugin then all the sound banks.
All is green except Legacy Content Pack Vol 1 and Concert Grand Harp Content Pack Vol 10. These are all 006 version in the downloads. i try manually installing them. they install but still red. 
I open Logic X while CC still open and green
Engage rapture pro on a track and its in demo :(
I delete everything , all hidden files, preferences and start again.
Same problem.
I delete the 2 red sound banks. Install again.
Same problem :(

I give up. I bought Omnisphere

Installation shouldn't waste you're time like that over activation. 

2015/05/06 10:52:37
Keith Albright [Cakewalk]
Ok, there's some confusion here.  Speaking to OS X specifically...
C3 is required to setup some initial data on OS X.  So you must provide the system password to the dialog asking for permission to make changes.  Click cancel to that dialog and authorization will not work.  Subsequently if you don't allow permission, then silent installers won't work either (they require elevation to run). 

However, you don't have to uninstall/reinstall to try to get authorization working.  In fact, according to Apple guidelines, we do NOT have any authorization logic in the installers.

As far as authorization, that's handled in a separate process.  It's not necessary to have C3 open in order to authorize.  So to diagnose demo mode, you need to look at the about box and work with support to give them the code if any that appears.  We're working on a newer version of this process to fix the auth issues on 10.7/10.8 so expect things to improve very soon.  

There is currently a bug with some of the installers that are not correctly updating the data used by C3 to show the installation state.  To get the lights working does not require installation/reinstallation through C3.  It's supposed to work whether or not the packs are installed directly through C3 or by running the pkg files directly in the download directory.  In fact all C3 does is launch the pkg installers silently.  

As far as what's listed in C3?  Think of the UI of C3 as a connected download manager/installer.  The products that appear are connected products that you own.  You will likely own other products that are not listed for a few reasons.  1) it may be for a different platform, we only show OS X products on that os.  2) it may not be a connected product.  (Dimension Pro for example).  What causes products to appear is purchasing connected products.

We're hard at work addressing serious issues and will roll out an update for the various bits as they are sanctioned by QA.

Thanks for everyone's patience as we work to give you the great experience you deserve.

Best,
Keith Albright
Director of Development

2015/05/06 11:33:10
Keith Albright [Cakewalk]
azikiwezig
won't activate on OS X tried every daw from logic 9, logic x, studio one 2.6 machine 2.2.4 command centre may be the issue cakewalk help us in OS X 

If you are on 10.7 or 10.8 that could be the reason.  The code that was built for that had some dependencies on 10.9+ that we were not aware of.  I've rebuilt that natively targeting 10.7 and later, and we're testing it now. So it should work for 10.7, 10.8 as well as 10.9 and 10.10.1, 2., 3., +
2015/05/07 03:16:01
aeigens
For me its still an issue in 10.10. Its in demo mode and the serial says CWRP200-0.00-999999-999999 ( 2008,0) . Which isn't my serial. Ive deleted avery cakewalk file and folder , preferences and hidden. Reinstalled. still get the same issue.

2015/05/07 16:58:02
midi sentinel
I am having the same problem (on OSX 10.9.5). Also 2 red packs, no matter what I do or how I install them. Also can't register Rapture (Rupture, rather) Pro and it keeps running in demo mode.

6 nights ago, support has asked me for OS version and I haven't heard anything back from them.

You reckon there might be a fix for this issue sometime this year? Or should I come back and check next year?
2015/05/07 17:07:23
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
midi sentinel
I am having the same problem (on OSX 10.9.5). Also 2 red packs, no matter what I do or how I install them. Also can't register Rapture (Rupture, rather) Pro and it keeps running in demo mode.

6 nights ago, support has asked me for OS version and I haven't heard anything back from them.

You reckon there might be a fix for this issue sometime this year? Or should I come back and check next year?

We're putting together a patch for Rapture Pro ASAP. This will not take years to do - I can assure you that. 
-DG
2015/05/07 17:45:48
Jcrystal
Installing now. Rapture Pro opens fine in Numerology4, but immediately crashes Live 9. Running 10.9.5 on my Mac in 64-bit. It WORKS in Live 9 32 -bit. Any recommendations? Same happened for a while with Z3ta+2, deleted and reinstalled. Any reason to think that will help?

EDIT:

Deleted and reinstalled and then rebooted my computer and it worked for a while. Next time I ran Live 9/64 bit loading Rapture crashed it again. Support - please help!

EDIT AGAIN:  Seems related to the VST3 plugin. I reinstalled and it is now working (for the moment)
2015/05/07 19:58:08
MUSE
Where do you find the update that fixes the folder delete bug in the installer? You would think Command centre would be able to notify you of updates.
2015/05/08 14:32:59
Andrew Rossa
MUSE
Where do you find the update that fixes the folder delete bug in the installer? You would think Command centre would be able to notify you of updates.

We've replaced the installer with a new one in Command Center. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account