2015/05/11 21:24:19
Doktor Avalanche
Hard enough for it not be released yet clearly.. I guess this time they are also spending time testing it.

Sorry but ETA's and bug fixes are incompatible with each other. That goes for pretty much all software companies. Announcing when a bug fix is made available is generally a big mistake until it has been developed and properly tested. By that stage might as well release it without announcement.
2015/05/11 21:50:29
gnosis123
A particular date is less important than a consistent answer.

The CW postings in this thread alone have been all over the map:
 - It works for me.
 - It doesn't work. We're rewriting the installation process.
 - We've replaced the installer.
 - We're working on it.

2015/05/11 21:50:33
BobF
Reminds me of time when I was working on a broken down RADAR system.  The boss ask me how long it would take to fix it.  I said 15 minutes.  He came back in an hour and asked again.  I replied again that it would take 15 minutes to fix.

He came back a third time visibly irritated and said he thought it was going to take 15 minutes fix.  I replied again that I was sure it would take 15 minutes to fix ... once I figured out what was wrong with it  :)
2015/05/11 21:59:19
robert_e_bone
BobF - I had that same discussion with a department head when I worked in technical support for a university, and we were trying to figure out how to properly reconstruct the database the entire school relied upon, and which had failed right before we found out that the daily backups weren't any good - tape failure.

We actually left and went down to get coffee next door, so we could think through the steps - he did NOT like that - we told him he could fire us after we fixed it, but for the moment to get the hell out of our hair so we could get it right.

Fun days,

Bob Bone

2015/05/12 05:35:04
garygml
have these problems been ironed out with Rap Pro....i cant play any sounds from Legacy Pack & its very slow to load...would appreciate a bit of help
2015/05/12 10:09:40
Grem
robert_e_bone

We actually left and went down to get coffee next door, so we could think through the steps - he did NOT like that - we told him he could fire us after we fixed it, but for the moment to get the hell out of our hair so we could get it right.

Yep, been there!!
2015/05/12 17:14:25
Jcrystal
Still waiting for a response and fix for the crash of Live 9/ 64-bit which both Z3ta+2 and Rapture Pro are causing. Seems related to the VST3 install, and while reinstalling gets it to work temporarily, if I quit/reopen Live9 the problem is back!
2015/05/14 08:15:47
widovanheemstra
Is anyone able to use the Audio Unit of RP? I'm still waiting for a reply from CW.
After installation Logic Pro and an other AU host report that they cannot open RP. So if anyone is able to use this plugin as AU please let me know how?

I'm using:
Logic Pro 9
MBP Yosemite
2015/05/14 08:36:17
dar0kim
widovanheemstra
Is anyone able to use the Audio Unit of RP? I'm still waiting for a reply from CW.
After installation Logic Pro and an other AU host report that they cannot open RP. So if anyone is able to use this plugin as AU please let me know how?

I'm using:
Logic Pro 9
MBP Yosemite

Did you delete VST3 of Rapture Pro? It seems like that vst3 format is still required to open AU of Rapture Pro. I had same issue when I had removed vst format which I had thought I would not need since I'm using Logic Pro.
2015/05/14 09:42:00
widovanheemstra
@dar0kim thanks a lot!
It turned out that I could not access the VST3 folder (permissions) After adjusting that Logic was able to validate the instruments. However they did not show up in the list but thats a next challenge ;-)

Thanks for your help.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account