2015/05/21 13:20:05
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
We're working diligently on the update. Just be sure that if your issue hasn't been confirmed by us previously that you either Contact Tech Support or fill out a Problem Report. Thanks!
2015/05/23 00:04:55
DOCTORWAVESII

Dimension Pro Legacy sounds have no sounds inside Rapture Pro. I can see the program names,like grand piano but no sound. Also none of the digital sound  factory EMU pack have sounds like Mo phatt, Proteus 2000  ect....

downloaded rapture pro 5-22-2015
2015/05/23 21:58:15
Doktor Avalanche
What's up Doc..
2015/05/24 20:05:58
DOCTORWAVESII

Dimension Pro Legacy problem fix. I had to manual transfer the samples from Dimension to the Rapture Pro folder seems to be working now. Only disappoint now is  takes 4-7 minutes for initial  start up for rapture pro. The old rapture only took 12 sec or less to turn on. Maybe its because of all the samples it loads up.

2015/05/24 22:36:57
Anonymungus!
Couldn't find a larger font?
2015/05/28 19:23:38
fantini
I have the same Rapture Pro slow to load problem in my system, however it is the GUI that is slow to load and the default program actually is engaged rather quickly.
2015/05/28 23:30:39
DOCTORWAVESII
Had a cup of coffee, took the trash out, walked the dog, updated my blog ,wrote  another complaint about rapture pro  cause i am so bored waiting for it to load up... still loading up... going on 12 minutes and counting  soo slow to load up  .I guess you guys are going to force my to buy SSD lol
2015/05/29 00:14:51
DOCTORWAVESII
whoops another issue with rapture  pro. When i turn my data wheel to a different preset on my VMK controller it shuts the sound off, so i have to re load rapture pro to get my sounds back . I least the second time you reload after your initial install of the day, the  load up time only takes  few seconds  
2015/05/29 10:43:10
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
DOCTORWAVESII
whoops another issue with rapture  pro. When i turn my data wheel to a different preset on my VMK controller it shuts the sound off, so i have to re load rapture pro to get my sounds back . I least the second time you reload after your initial install of the day, the  load up time only takes  few seconds  

It'd be helpful to know what MIDI information your controller is sending when you're changing presets. 

2015/05/30 00:50:23
rexmusic
Good news & bad news
Good news first.
In the beginning, after I installed Rapture Pro through Cakewalk Command Center, I had the hell of the time.
A project with Rapture Pro would take a whole minute to load(!) in any DAW (Reaper-Tracktion-Presonus Studio One) and then after the project was open if I would click on the track to open Rapture Pro it would take another painful minute (!!) and some of my Digital Sound Factory presets from Dimension Pro would not show up in Rapture Pro.
Finally I solved the problem above by...
1st I uninstall Rapture Pro (NOT the presets)
2nd removed manually the file for installing Rapture Pro (NOT the presets) that CCC downloaded and it was located in C/Programdata/Cakewalk/Command Center/Downloads
3d I installed again through CCC one more time only the Rapture Pro installation program
and... everything works perfect!!!
Rapture Pro project now opens in few seconds (7-8) and in order to show Rapture from a track takes only 5 seconds!!!
Additionally all presets from Dimension Pro show an work perfectly in Rapture Pro!!!
Very-very nice!!! 
Now the bad news...
All presets work OK except... some-few presets in Rapture Pro mode, either the search takes forever and can not find them or some of them can crash Rapture Pro and the DAW in just few seconds, for example a preset named "Atmos Harp" from Rapture Pro crashes every time I try to open it every single DAW!!!
I hope that this will be fixed soon!
I had really the hell of the time in the beginning and still some things need some fixing but my last words..
I love Rapture Pro!!! 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account