2015/06/05 17:17:08
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
As I mentioned in the other thread, we're aware with some issues with the Galbanum expansion pack content loading, but those are specific to that content. The factory Rapture 1/Dimension Pro content should all load correctly, same with other expansion packs. 
2015/06/07 06:51:53
p.a.wallis
Still not fixed the issues in FL11 or 12. notes sticking on all patches unless you switch on fixed buffer size in th FL wrapper which causes other problems.
Tried installing update and un-installing and doing a clean install of the latest version 
2015/06/08 15:42:43
DOCTORWAVESII
I have an i7 , 6 ram,Windows 7, regular hard drive  other words no SSD,Rapture original loads in 2-3 sec. Rapture Pro stand alone  still loads slow after update, over 10 minutes. I completely deleted  and uninstall the old   rapture pro files before  the update. It works great after that loading up. The  individual sound samples load up very fast. I am  I the only one with this problem. Another issues now is it keeps running in demo mode with periodic silence . I down loaded  rapture  pro from the command center if this is any help   
2015/06/08 18:36:50
Geo524
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
rexmusic
The update helps but...
After installing the update, Rapture Pro projects open very-very quickly but.. still few presets are either not working or crashing- freezing Rapture Pro and could crash the DAW too. 
Bottom line no matter the small problems I still love Rapture Pro 

The update corrects the legacy multisample paths so the migrated Dimension/Rapture 1 programs should now read their multisamples correctly (if not manually corrected previously). There's also a content update in the works (sorry, no details as to when yet). If there are particular programs that aren't working for you, it'd be helpful to know which specific ones (please submit via a problem report). If there's a bunch of programs that don't work for you, you might need to troubleshoot how your content is currently installed, which Support can definitely help you with. 

May I ask why Rapture Pro was even released at all in the chaotic state it is currently in? I could understand if only a few people were having problems with it, but there are several with similar issues. Rap Pro is the worst experience I've ever had with a Cakewalk Product. I hope it doesn't take to long to fix.

2015/06/08 19:00:57
komposer
I suspect corporate had a schedule based on marketing that production woefully missed but didn't want to fess up to the reality of the program's state. Keep the boss happy you know.
2015/06/08 19:20:48
Doktor Avalanche
@RexMusic (& @Geo24) - I see no evidence whatsoever of Rapture Pro crashing itself or making a DAW crash within these forums. If there is a crashing issue with the new patch please start a new thread about this. Please also note whiteouts where the DAW recovers is not a crash that's just performance which has already been discussed extensively everywhere.

From my perspective Rapture Pro is stable, there are just a heck of a lot of other issues.

Let's try to be specific as possible about our issues, it's far too easy to generalize 

Cheers
2015/06/08 20:05:29
bz2838
still loads slow for me inside Splat.......
2015/06/15 23:57:42
lambdoid
Doktor Avalanche
@RexMusic (& @Geo24) - I see no evidence whatsoever of Rapture Pro crashing itself or making a DAW crash within these forums. 

Rapture Pro hangs every time I switch octaves on my keyboard or do anything else that transmits SysEx.
2015/06/16 04:22:02
Doktor Avalanche
@lambdoid Create a new thread I suggest so it can be troubleshooted first.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account