2015/06/06 21:12:29
BigChrizzle
I have just downloaded the Rapture Pro update via Cakewalk Command Center, and when I go to open Rapture it says it is in demo mode. I have sent out multiple emails to Cakewalk regarding this situation to no avail. I am on Windows 7. I also had a similar issue with Sonar Platinum. I am looking for some help either from a fellow user or Cakewalk. Thank you in advance. I'd really like to use Rapture but this Cakewalk Command Center authorization is for the birds!! :-(
2015/06/07 11:26:58
Doktor Avalanche
Try temporarily disabling your firewall.
If the issue persists might be worth pasting here the error message from the log file:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=3213591&p=1

2015/06/09 08:28:56
pwalpwal
are you logged into cccccc? firewall shouldn't be an issue if its using web services (standard http/s over port 80/443)
2015/06/28 13:14:07
Syphus
This thread is interesting - I was trying to look at Rapture Pro during a time of "internet outage" and was told it was running in the "Demo Mode". It now appears to be OK (with internet back).  I am curious, does this mean that I cannot run my "CC associated" downloads without a internet connection?

If this is so, then I think that the CC concept is a fail!  I want my software available when I want to use it . . .  That is what I paid for . . .

Syphus
2015/06/28 15:26:53
Doktor Avalanche
Syphus
 I am curious, does this mean that I cannot run my "CC associated" downloads without a internet connection?

Well perhaps you could pull the the plug right now and answer that question yourself?
2015/06/28 18:26:24
Syphus
I thought of that after I had posted.  SO prompted by your reply I did (turned off the radio for WIFI) . . . Could not get this to occur again at this time.  So maybe the correlation of this showing up (demo mode) and "no internet" is not real . . .

So this is good from my perspective.  I guess I will just watch for when it occurs again. 

Syphus
2016/07/08 00:02:57
BKROCKSU
Just bought Rapture Pro and it only shows in dome mode on my mac why.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account