• Software
  • Reaper Tops With Instructional Tutorials (p.3)
2018/07/24 16:35:59
S.L.I.P.
Reaper is my main DAW, but I still use Sonar, and Samplitude for some things. 
2018/07/24 18:16:04
Grem
Starise

people are going to need them. 

Actually there is a guy (Geoffrey Francis) put out a full fledge manual for Reaper. It's pretty thorough too. I was reading it at work because I couldn't watch videos. And that's where I learned a lot of what Reaper could do that I had no idea. And the d/l size of Reaper is still only 11mb!! 9mb for the 32bit version! That's unbelievable!! 
2018/07/24 18:53:30
rcklln
bapu
Reaper is a great DAW. I was inches away from making it my go to DAW.

Then Studio One Pro V4 came out. I upgraded to it. Now it's my go to DAW.

That's where I am right now also. Having and using Notion was a bit of a tie breaker for me.

Grem
Starise

people are going to need them. 

And the d/l size of Reaper is still only 11mb!! 9mb for the 32bit version! That's unbelievable!! 

And supported on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and offers a portable install!
2018/07/24 20:13:39
retired_account
It's also the best DAW for using Acustica/ Nebula plugins hands down.
2018/07/24 22:20:46
Tim Flannagin
It's my go to now. I already had a license, but the Novembergate thing made me actually use it. Once I made a few modifications and found a theme I like I haven't looked back.
2018/07/25 00:00:18
Jesse G
Well, I am not giving up on Sonar yet.

One day I will have to let it go and maybe I'll go the way of ______,  but for now Sonar stays as my main DAW. I don't know about Cakewalk by BandLab Yet, I haven't given it a full try.  I installed it on another computer with the same specks as my Sonar PC, but it had a few crashes.  I did a few creative ideas and sent the projects to my mys Sonar PC for mixing and then I uninstalled it.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account