2015/04/29 18:56:20
ProjectM
Hey, 

Very happy with the instrument, thought I'd install some of the other expansion packs. The three legacy ones I installed right away and I believe they show up nicely, but the others are no where to be seen. Does anyone know how to update the browser when using Rapture Pro on a Mac? F5 does nothing (if it works), 
2015/04/29 19:51:58
Grem
Seth or Dan said that F5 does nothing in Rap Pro. It refreshes when the UI starts.
2015/04/29 19:56:50
ProjectM
hm... And still I dont see them. I have restarted plenty of times and reloaded the plugin. I think I have tried everything here. But thanks for Your suggestion. I might send a Message to support ;)
2015/04/29 20:02:51
Doktor Avalanche
I think Vols 4 to 12 show up under the Rapture Pro Libraries as a "Type"?
Do a search for Pianet which is in Vol 11.

Sadly Rap Pro never shows file paths in the UI which keeps us guessing.
2015/04/30 00:01:39
Grem
Doktor Avalanche

Yes. I was playing with it a little today (like the new UI)  and noticed that you don't know where it's getting the samples from.
2015/04/30 05:10:15
ProjectM
Doktor Avalanche

Good suggestion, but no, it doesn't show up. Nor do any of the other patches I know the name of when I search for them. And there's nothing that looks like they are installed in the side browser or under the "Type list". 

I fired up my Windows partition and installed RP and one or two expansion packs there. It looked very different. On the Mac the extra sounds does't show up at all. 

I'm guessing there's a little bug going on. I have the same result on both my iMac and my MacBook 
2015/04/30 05:26:10
backwoods
same problem here- although I did change default dest. for RapPro to my usual VST folder
2015/04/30 06:44:37
ProjectM
Hmm.. I didn't change anything during install. Just clicked go-ahead all the way. 

but changing anything during install shouldn't make a difference, though? However, after it's set it's hardcoded into the instrument or something. At least that is how it used to be with Rapture and DimPro. Since this is a new instrument I would imagine that whenever you select a destination during install, then it will actually look for stuff there. 

I can see the samples and all that in the directory for instruments and samples, but they won't show up in the instrument. I'm still a mac n00b but to me it seems like RaPro won't register the programs. 
2015/04/30 07:46:32
Doktor Avalanche
I created a new sample folder especially for Rap Pro away from the Dim Pro and Rapture installations as I had a feeling there could be difficulties later. Seems to have worked.
2015/04/30 07:49:23
ProjectM
That's a good idea. I think I have tried to install both DimPro and Rapture on my Macs but were unable to get them to work because of some compatibility issues. Don't think I ever removed the stuff (getting senile y'see). Perhaps it's a good idea to clense the system for everything Rapture, RapPro and DimPro and give it another shot. It's a pain in the ass in OSX but I think I'll give it a shot
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account