2015/04/30 07:51:33
ProjectM
Honestly, though, this is a pet peve more than anything. I've made a heap of patches already that I am more likely to use than any stock stuff. But you never know when tweaking a preset to death actually gives you what you want so it would be good to have it all in there.

Expansion packs or not, I friggin' love this thing!

2015/04/30 13:47:41
gmetcalfe
On the Mac the default installation path for the RapturePro content is: Users>Shared Content>Cakewalk Sample Data>Rapture Pro
2015/05/02 15:54:34
SiGGy34
Well I've solved the mystery for Mac. In Users/Shared/Cakewalk/Rapturpro look for your program folder and pop any expansion/ dimension libraries. Put your multisample folders across to where you set the rapture pro install and away you go. It also means that you can customise your tags in the menu. Gotta say that they didn't make the changeover easy !!!
2015/05/04 05:57:31
ProjectM
Hey SiGGy!

Thanks for that! That's certainly interesting. I'll check that out whenever I get to my own studio tonight and will report back.
2015/05/04 09:51:57
jbow
Hi Marius, it is good to see you. I'm going to keep reading and watching. Right now I fear that this would just be another source of frustration for me. I keep thinking that I'd do best to just stick with a good sample player and good samples. I hope you're well.
J
2015/05/07 19:07:36
MUSE
Is there any way to change the multisamples folder on Mac? The one I set seems to be too many levels deep for some patches like the Piscis ones, they are coming out silent.

Also is there an update that fixes the installer bug that deleted people's folders yet?
2015/05/11 11:32:45
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
MUSE
Is there any way to change the multisamples folder on Mac? The one I set seems to be too many levels deep for some patches like the Piscis ones, they are coming out silent.

Also is there an update that fixes the installer bug that deleted people's folders yet?

That fix is already available as the latest installer from the Command Center on Mac.

Also, we're very aware of the Piscis issue and currently working on a fix. 
-DG
2016/06/02 23:46:39
marcusx3
siGGy34,
Well I've solved the mystery for Mac. In Users/Shared/Cakewalk/Rapturpro look for your program folder and pop any expansion/ dimension libraries. Put your multisample folders across to where you set the rapture pro install and away you go. It also means that you can customise your tags in the menu. Gotta say that they didn't make the changeover easy !!!

By "pop" do you mean remove? By "put across to where", do you mean move to the folder where Rapture is installed? Which folder exactly?

I tried removing the libraries you mentioned and move the sample folder to the rapture main folder, but it still didn't work.

Thanks.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account