2016/04/14 02:04:25
tlong@talk21.com
One thing I find anoying with Sonar Platinum's current EQ is I would love to have an undo feature. I know we all work in different ways and this may not be problem for all users but I sometimes find I don't like the changes I have made. Yes I could decide not to save the project and reload it again but that is not always the best option. Is there anyway an undo feature could be built in to the new up and comming Mastering plugins?

Thanks
Tony
2016/04/14 02:40:47
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
with plugins Cake should follow the approach of many other vendors providing A/B comparison by allowing 2 presets which you can switch between and you can copy back and forth ...

WAVES, FabFilter, etc do it like that and it's pretty convenient when sound crafting to save your current state of settings (by single click, simply copying them to the other preset A=>B), continue fiddling with parameters and then A/B compare to see what you like better (and actually both versions A + B are saved with the project; hence, you can come back the next day and decide with fresh ears)
2016/04/20 12:17:18
brconflict
And don't forget Mix Recall.
2016/05/09 07:50:26
M@
There are a few aspects of undo that could be improved IMO (see thread-link below)
Regarding OP I think parameter changes of vst/synths could/should be tracked also. To prevent the huge amounts of data those undo-steps could be purged periodically.

http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3388641
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account