• Software
  • Yamaha releases Vocaloid 5 - Drag and drop to create a singing voice, set any lyric (p.3)
2018/07/16 16:52:40
Mesh
ZincTrumpet
Mesh
When does the Group Buy start?

I'm in if there is one 

Seriously though I have been waiting and waiting for a serious/usable version of Vocaloid to appear and V5 might just be it. I'm hovering on the buy button.

I thought by now you'd have a full orchestral choir (in full swing) after getting Melodyne Studio.
2018/07/16 18:13:17
ZincTrumpet
Mesh
ZincTrumpet
Mesh
When does the Group Buy start?

I'm in if there is one 
Seriously though I have been waiting and waiting for a serious/usable version of Vocaloid to appear and V5 might just be it. I'm hovering on the buy button.

I thought by now you'd have a full orchestral choir (in full swing) after getting Melodyne Studio.

Lol, if only! I was all set to buy the cheap upgrade to Melodyne Studio from Koby and then I saw a post on here listing a catalog of problems with CbB and Melodyne Studio. To be honest it really put me off. I mean I use Melodyne Editor A LOT and it works beautifully with CbB so I just didn't fancy upsetting my workflow. I will wait and see in the next sale. That's why I was thinking of redirecting those funds towards Vocaloid 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account