2010/06/17 16:16:03
UbiquitousBubba
Oddly enough, I am not a chef.  I am the only one in the house, however, to cook and then enjoy a culinary delight known to my family as "Dad Chow".

Cook a box of your favorite Mac 'N' Cheese (Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese is preferred)
After stirring in the cheese, pour in a large can of Baked Beans (I go with Busch's Bold and Spicy)
Stir in handfuls of shredded cheese as needed until the desired consistency is attained (somewhere between thick and "cement")
Sprinkle in a layer of Corn Chips
Shovel into a large bowl (or trough) and serve.

Strangely enough, my wife wants nothing to do with this.  She tells our kids that they don't want to grow up too much like Dad...
2011/06/17 14:01:51
roxferdmeccos
French fries is really delicious. I like to eat but some times. It has more calories and they are full of starch. It gain weight when we eat more. People like to eat French fries and fast food because they are tasty.
2011/06/17 14:03:42
bayoubill
Tacos are perfect!

Bobby I don't have your new e-mail or site address!
2011/06/17 14:06:59
Old55
On some cooking shows, they talk about baking the French Fries in the oven to minimize the calories from the oil.  They still use some, just not so much. 

I'm not sure if you can still call them "fries" though. 
2011/06/17 14:07:21
Beagle
bayoubill

Tacos are perfect!

bill - bobby's not here.  this thread was resurrected by a spammer posing as someone who is interested in french fries.  don't click on his link.  it's spam.
2011/06/17 14:08:31
UbiquitousBubba
Not necessarily the good kind, either.
2011/06/17 14:10:17
Old55
Beagle

bayoubill

Tacos are perfect!

bill - bobby's not here.  this thread was resurrected by a spammer posing as someone who is interested in french fries.  don't click on his link.  it's spam.

Do you mean "revived thread" by someone to whom post count matters not, but he still revives these threads in his quest for the Ultimate Becan level?
2011/06/17 14:13:37
Beagle
roxferdmeccos

French fries is really delicious. I like to eat but some times. It has more calories and they are full of starch. It gain weight when we eat more. People like to eat French fries and fast food because they are tasty.

I mean this guy. he's spamming the forum.  he wants you to click on the link in his signature.  look at the date difference between this post he made and the one directly above it by bubba.  one year to the day. 

the only reason this guy is posting these comments is to get people to click on his link.  he's a conniving spammer.
2011/06/17 14:16:39
Old55
I see.  I will avoid the link like the plague that it is. 

Thanks Beagle.
2011/06/17 14:22:35
bayoubill
THAT DIRTY BASTAGE!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account