• Songs
  • Lady In Waiting - Feat. Liz, Bayoubill and Daryl1968 (p.2)
2016/10/01 13:43:35
synkrotron
Dare I say, I don't listen to country music he he, but I still listened to all of this song.

Sounded great to me. I could discern every element, no problem. Great performances all round, yet again. A well balanced mix as far as I am concerned.

Cheers

andy
2016/10/05 15:10:30
stevec
Ditto to the above...  that's a pretty clear mix considering the number of layers; though I'd be tempted to bring parts in and out for more of that typical country arrangement thing.    And though she doesn't necessarily have the conviction of a down-home country singer, Liz does sound good on this, southern UK accent and all.  

Question: which one of y'all is wearing the tiara now?

2016/10/06 00:41:16
Freddy J
Ya buddy, this is definitely a country song!!!  The lead guitar is definitely country and it sounds right nice.  There does seem to be a bit of competition among the instruments but it would be a shame to cut-out any of that excellent playing.  Perhaps a bit of work on the panning might help?
To me the vocals sound perfect. Looking at the lyrics and listening as to how the music is played this doesn't seem as if it is an angry song but a more pensive but determined song.  I think the vocals catch that mood.
Very nice number indeed!!
2016/10/06 17:49:33
bapu
Wookiee
Sounds country to me but I would not necessarily be the best judge of that.  I thought that the vocal sounds a little dry compared with the rest of the instrumentation chaps and chapess.  Sure you can sort this Ed.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for chiming in Wooks.
2019/01/17 01:42:36
The Coffee House Collaborators
Whoa, strummaging the past hard
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account