• Songs
  • so now the end is near....... (p.5)
2018/12/29 18:14:00
bjornpdx
I've been contributing here for a few years and really do appreciate all the comments and suggestions. Since I'm not a performer and not much of a musician either it's been great to just have some people listen to my creations.
2018/12/29 20:06:43
paulo
Just Another Bloke
Jyemz,

Paulo Isn't really bothered if his song falls of page 1 naturally,  but when it's because people have caused it by selfishly bumping about 15 of their own projects to the top of the page all the time it doesn't really seem worth bothering.

He was hoping that this kind of behaviour would not carry forward to the new forum so that it might become as good as this one once was.

Fixed that for you ;)

2018/12/29 20:32:49
daryl1968
paulo
Just Another Bloke
Jyemz,

Paulo Isn't really bothered if his song falls of page 1 naturally,  but when it's because people have caused it by selfishly bumping about 15 of their own projects to the top of the page all the time it doesn't really seem worth bothering.

He was hoping that this kind of behaviour would not carry forward to the new forum so that it might become as good as this one once was.

Fixed that for you ;)

Ok, noted mate but did you really have to hijack my thread? Nuff said now?
We'll all be better people in 2019.
2018/12/29 22:20:52
Just Another Bloke
paulo
Just Another Bloke
Jyemz,

Fixed that for you ;)

That good sir deserves a hearty

WELL DONE!

2018/12/30 02:11:07
Freddy J
Well I guess this was inevitable.  I have received some great advice on this forum and have learned a tremendous amount also.  This sight has also provided some excellent, creative talent and music.  I took a quick look at the new BandLab site an saw some familiar names.  So, I hope to see (used in the figurative sense) you at the new site and on Bapu's site (thanks bapu).
2018/12/30 22:39:28
Bob Oister
Hi, Guys,

Before this forum gets the "Deep Freeze", I just want to say thanks again and express my sincere gratitude to ALL the members of this forum who were kind enough to take time to listen and provide immensely helpful input, advice, suggestions, knowledge and encouragement over the past 11 years that I've been here, as well as for sharing some of the best music available anywhere!

I consider you guys friends, mentors, colleagues and sort of a dysfunctional family, LOL! 

This place has truly been an invaluable tool for learning and improving at all aspects of songwriting, recording and music production, and a more knowledgeable, friendlier group of talented musicians would be hard to find anywhere.

I hope to see all of you over at the shiny new forum so we can all continue to keep this community alive and making music!

Keep on Rockin'!
Bob Oister

2019/01/01 12:10:20
SupaReels Music
Blimey I was feeling the hurt and tried to tell myself I could get over this forum when it's gone, but now I feel that it was all a great party and I woke up in the dark with a hangover as Bill no mates !! Gonna miss the banter most of all .......................
2019/01/01 12:49:51
Jesse Screed

The Splendor lies in the Act
2019/01/02 13:23:42
Mesh
That's deep...
2019/01/02 13:32:53
jamesg1213
..and blue..
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account