• Computers
  • Saving song as MIDI in Sonar or BIAB (p.2)
2017/01/18 10:27:45
Cactus Music
It might be the Midi format 0 and 1 are why it plays some and not the others. Midi 1 is the multitrack and probably the one it uses. Sonar can save as both. Look when you save in BIAB if there is a option when saving.. Use Save as. 
2017/01/18 16:30:33
abacab
Cactus Music
It might be the Midi format 0 and 1 are why it plays some and not the others. Midi 1 is the multitrack and probably the one it uses. Sonar can save as both. Look when you save in BIAB if there is a option when saving.. Use Save as. 

I grabbed the latest version of BIAB last month, first time in many years.  Thought it would be helpful for chord progressions, harmonies, and stuff.   Had a basic version way back 15 years ago.  It's changed a lot!

Under File > Save Special > Save Song as MIDI File > MIDI file type: [selection dropdown includes Type 1, Type 0, Karaoke, and Drums on separate tracks]

If you click the "Options..." button you get these choices as well:

2017/01/18 17:29:16
fireberd
I've been into those panels.  I saved as Type 1 and saved as Type 0, neither play on the Hammond Organ.  But, saving as MIDI in RealBand (that doesn't offer any options) works???

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account