2018/07/01 15:17:10
Mesh
When dragging & dropping loops within BandLab, why do some WAV loops drop only at the beginning and others drop at some extreme end (i.e. 01:05:26.970 timeline) of a track no matter where you drop it within the track?

I'm sure it's some setting that I need to change, but not sure which one. Previously in Sonar Platinum, this issue had never came up.
2018/07/01 15:27:23
scook
I have yet to see an explanation why some loop creators save their files as broadcast waves. To ignore broadcast wave timestamps unset Preferences > File > Audio Data "Always Import Broadcast Waves At Their Timestamp." It works the same in SONAR and CbB. By default the option is enabled.
2018/07/01 19:54:01
Mesh
Thanks Steve, that was the ticket!!
Appreciate your help and knowledge. :)

2018/07/01 20:18:13
dubdisciple
scook
I have yet to see an explanation why some loop creators save their files as broadcast waves. To ignore broadcast wave timestamps unset Preferences > File > Audio Data "Always Import Broadcast Waves At Their Timestamp." It works the same in SONAR and CbB. By default the option is enabled.

I finally saw a “practical” use for this. A YouTube video had downloads of loops used to create song made in tutorial. The broadcast waves laid out similar to how importing OMF file would. Not something I would use
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account