2018/06/15 18:55:48
cclarry
IK has released a new AmpiTube 4 (Mac/PC) update that adds Live mode for use with iRig Stomp I/O, IK's USB pedalboard controller and audio interface that lets you stomp effects, change presets, adjust settings and more, all with the feel of a traditional pedalboard. Live Mode is useful to provide a clear and intuitive view of your rig, presets and effects, all at a glance when performing or recording.
This update also includes general reliability improvements for all AmpliTube users.
AmpliTube works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way.
Live mode is activated when iRig Stomp I/O is connected and can be shown or hidden in any moment.
What's new in Live mode?:
  • New Live mode to easily view/control AmpliTube from iRig Stomp I/O.
  • Improved general integration with iRig Stomp I/O.
  • MIDI controllable Master Volume.
  • New dropdown menu for quickly assigning presets to Program Changes.
  • Added ability to hide pop-up message about gear not owned.
  • General reliability improvements.
Updating to AmpliTube Version 4.6 is free for all registered users of AmpliTube:
  • Click Here to access the installer from your User Area.
  • Click Here for more information on AmpliTube.
  • Click Here for more information on iRig Stomp I/O.

Read more at  [link=http://www.ikmultimedia.com]www.ikmultimedia.com  [/link]
2018/06/15 21:53:54
Fleer
Thanx Lars, never get any mails from IK.
2018/06/15 23:03:15
BobF
Thanx ...

2018/06/18 06:22:48
Grem
Thanks
2018/06/18 08:56:40
ZincTrumpet
Fleer
Thanx Lars, never get any mails from IK.

Same here. Thank goodness for Larry!
2018/06/26 14:08:03
gmon72
4.6.1 is out now

Changes from version 4.6.0
  1. Improved auto-assignments between Volume and Wah stomp types with iRig Stomp I/O pedal.
  2. Fixed potential crash accessing Stomp Mode on Mac OS.
  3. Improved connection between iRig Stomp I/O and AmpliTube on Windows 10.
  4. General reliability improvements
2018/06/28 01:46:50
Fleer
Cheers, Greg.
2018/06/28 09:40:44
ZincTrumpet
Thanks Greg.

Does anyone have the Slash Collection addon and if so can you please check what you get when you select the preset called "Beautiful Dangerous" under Discography. When I select it I get a message saying that the current preset uses models which are not installed: "Shape Shifter Stomp".

Anyone know how I fix this? Surely if I have purchased the Slash addon then any models that are required should be installed. I have tried Restore Purchases in the Custom Shop.  

This is one of the things I dislike about the way IKM products work - it's like a full-time job to check that everything you have paid for is working as it should.
2018/06/28 10:21:43
Not much help I know, but you can fix it by purchasing the 'Shape Shifter'stomp box   the preset should still load but without the specific pedal? and therefore not sound as intended, but still load. I own everything so I don't come across the problem. I recall something similar way back when I first got Amplitube, I think that it is 'normal' that some presets will use modules you may not own, that maybe the reason why I purchased everything
2018/06/28 10:39:41
This is what is included in the Slash bundle

AmpliTube Custom Shop Slash Models:

Stompboxes:

• /Delay – Slash's Delay Pedal, this model is based on the Boss® DD3™ digital delay
  • Slash Gate – a handy little noise eliminator based on the MXR® Smart Gate®
  • Slash “Octo Blue” – an octave & distortion pedal all in one! Based on the MXR® Blue Box™
  • Slash X-Chorus – extreme control over chorus rate and eq, based on the MXR® Stereo Chorus
  • Slash’s Secret Booster – kicks in the gain for solos, this little gem is based on a double secret Custom Audio Distortion/Boost pedal
  • Slash Wah Dist – why wouldn’t you add a little more distortion with your wah? This über cool pedal is based on the Dunlop® SW95™ (Slash Wah). Get your “dirty wah” on.

Amplifiers:

• Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee Head – Officially licensed Marshall® JCM Slash unit. What more do you need? It’s a Marshall!
  • Marshall® AFD100 – Again, an official version of this unbelievable Marshall® high-gain head. Rock on.

Cabinets:

• Officially certified Marshall® 1960ASL speaker cabinet
  • Officially certified Marshall® 1960BSL speaker cabinet

If you fire up Amp Custom shop and select to show what products you don't own (or own visa versa) you'll likely find you haven't previously purchased it, if you have, then there is another issue, but I would say you haven't. Depending how you look at things I can understand how it could be considered 'questionable', having presets within a product you purchased that use modules you may not own, but . . .
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account