• Software
  • Amplitube Updated to 4.6 (p.2)
2018/06/28 12:06:29
ZincTrumpet
Thanks for all the info ML.

Yes it's the fact that when I buy the Slash Collection or whatever I expect it to be self contained and not require any other purchase to work. I do think it's questionable practice and I am glad that I spent my money upgrading to full TH3 this month.
2018/06/28 12:55:56
Mesh
I also run into that issue with a lot of presets within Amplitube as I have almost all of their collections (except for Fender 2). Just don't like how they use these "special pedals" (within a collection I have), just to get a sale. It certainly is misleading. I have avoided checking those presets and of course now, I've moved onto TH3 as well.
2018/06/28 19:51:20
IK_Multimedia
Hey Guys,

Sorry to hear of the trouble with loading presets here. We certainly hear your feedback and I will be sure to pass this onto the correct persons. Do note, with the Custom Shop we added the ability to 'TRY' gear prior to purchase. With this option, we did include some extra gear in some presets to allow users to not only experience their collections, but see the full potential of AmpliTube. While we are looking into this topic for future collections. If you wish to use these older presets without any un-owned modules, these should still sound great and get you started sculpting your tone. Any missing modules can be tried using the Custom Shop. To try gear, open the Custom Shop, find this gear and select 'TRY' as opposed to 'BUY'. This will start the trial period. Once done, keep the Custom Shop open as this will act as your license.

*Just a quick note - With AmpliTube 4.6.1 you can disable this pop up after it appears to avoid any inconvenience.
2018/06/28 20:00:47
Grem
IK_Multimedia

with the Custom Shop we added the ability to 'TRY' gear prior to purchase. With this option, we did include some extra gear in some presets to allow users to not only experience their collections, but see the full potential of AmpliTube.

Man your good! Real good!! LOL : )
2018/06/28 20:44:46
Fleer
IK_Multimedia
*Just a quick note - With AmpliTube 4.6.1 you can disable this pop up after it appears to avoid any inconvenience.

Sweet.
Thanks for chiming in, Peter the UIKG!
2018/06/28 22:59:00
BobF
Thanx Peter.

I have a good number of amp sims and AT4 is by far the most flexible of them all.
2018/06/29 07:09:43
ZincTrumpet
IK_Multimedia
Hey Guys,

Sorry to hear of the trouble with loading presets here. We certainly hear your feedback and I will be sure to pass this onto the correct persons. Do note, with the Custom Shop we added the ability to 'TRY' gear prior to purchase. With this option, we did include some extra gear in some presets to allow users to not only experience their collections, but see the full potential of AmpliTube. While we are looking into this topic for future collections. If you wish to use these older presets without any un-owned modules, these should still sound great and get you started sculpting your tone. Any missing modules can be tried using the Custom Shop. To try gear, open the Custom Shop, find this gear and select 'TRY' as opposed to 'BUY'. This will start the trial period. Once done, keep the Custom Shop open as this will act as your license.

Thanks for replying Peter and for passing on the feedback.

Let's face it, I own a shed load of IKM software and hardware (both PC and iPad) and I'm not going to stop using it any day soon. It's just annoyances like this which disappoint. One reason why I haven't upgraded to AT4 MAX is that you don't make it easy to work out the delta between what I already own and MAX, and whether it would be good value to do the upgrade. I bought AT4 Deluxe a while back and have since bought Fender, Slash and Hendrix Collections. Is there some simple way of seeing what I would get if I upgraded to MAX?

While I'm asking do you know why I have both AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix (4.6.1) and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Collection (4.6.1) listed in my account for download? Am I correct in saying that if I download AT v4.6.1 it will have all of my "collections" within it so I don't need to download/install them all separately?

Thanks
ZT
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account