• Software
  • Audionamix Xtrax STEMS now Available for Windows
2018/06/26 22:15:38
simeon
Audionamix is an amazing company doing crazy things when it comes to separating audio elements. Their entry level application XTRAX STEMS is now cross platform to work with MacOS and Windows. More info can be found here:
https://audionamix.com/products/xtrax-stems/

I have used the MacOS version some and it really shines in the context of separating a strong "lead" vocal from the music. It is not perfect by any means and can be a little slow loading separations as it is a cloud based processing system where the file is pushed up to the Audionamix servers, converted and then sent back down but the results can be impressive at times.

All the best,

2018/06/27 16:18:11
Grem
Does it ever go on sale Simeon? Looks like something I would be interested in. Just really wondering how well it works. I have some songs I would love to try it out on. But for the asking price, IDK. 

I see you say it works good on a strong vocal. What about a song like Landslide by Stevie Nicks? Or something by Sheryl Crow?
2018/06/28 19:11:29
simeon
Grem
Does it ever go on sale Simeon? Looks like something I would be interested in. Just really wondering how well it works. I have some songs I would love to try it out on. But for the asking price, IDK. 

I see you say it works good on a strong vocal. What about a song like Landslide by Stevie Nicks? Or something by Sheryl Crow?

I can check that out.

As far as going on sale they had offered it a $79 until the Windows release then it went up to $99.
You can use it on both your Mac and Windows computers if you need to but you have to go through a license transfer process which is a little inconvenient.

What it does is OK but to get the truly amazing separations it seems that the source material has to play nice with the limited options and the chosen algorithm. The truly amazing separation possibilities lie in their higher end applications. This is like the "gateway".
2018/06/28 19:47:33
Grem
simeon

The truly amazing separation possibilities lie in their higher end applications. This is like the "gateway".

That's why I am asking these questions! Because I looked around the site and saw some of that higher end stuff!

I see the best program they have is Mac only. The one below that I didn't see if it was also Mac only. Any idea on that one?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account