2016/01/23 19:33:24
frankgalgano3
In older versions of Sonar, you could scale your tempo map (which was especially nice for recording at a slower tempo but keeping all your tempo changes intact.) Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to resurrect this feature. I miss it!
2016/02/09 15:01:00
Mitch_I
I strongly agree with this suggestion. I used this feature a lot.
2016/02/09 15:31:02
panup
Maybe it was taken away when recording audio become more usual - it worked if there were only MIDI tracks in the project.

Make a feature request!
2016/02/09 15:32:33
panup
Sometimes I simulate tempo ratio by recording difficult keyboard parts at the end of the project with slower tempo. After recording I move clips by using the "move by measure" snap option.
2016/02/11 17:03:10
Bristol_Jonesey
Yes, I would definitely welcome an updated version of this feature introduced.
2016/02/11 17:28:58
brundlefly
Yes, seems to me it would be be fairly straightforward to bring back the original implementation and have it automatically enable Audiosnap Autostretch on all existing audio clips that aren't already looped, so long as there are no incompatible conditions in the project like locked clips.

It also occurs to me that it would be nice to have an 'Apply' button that would render the chosen ratio to the tempo map.
2016/02/13 15:29:53
Elffin
I,m sure that the comnands exist.. try changing browsing opions on custom module in the toolbar
2016/02/16 05:37:32
Detwoen
You can still use the tempo ratio function by putting it in one or more of the custom buttons on the control bar. Right click one of the custom buttons, choose "Commands" and then "tempo Ratio 1" and so on. Hope this helps ..
Cheers Dave
2016/02/16 06:14:12
Kamikaze
brundlefly
Yes, seems to me it would be be fairly straightforward to bring back the original implementation and have it automatically enable Audiosnap Autostretch on all existing audio clips that aren't already looped, so long as there are no incompatible conditions in the project like locked clips.

It also occurs to me that it would be nice to have an 'Apply' button that would render the chosen ratio to the tempo map.

At this point this converges with the Vaispeed Tape function, doesn't it? To be able to adjust tempo and pitch of a project at will.
2016/02/16 18:05:10
Mitch_I
Detwoen,

I'm not having any luck setting up Tempo Ratio as you suggested. I created a custom button for Tempo Ratio 2, but I don't see where to set that ratio.

Mitch I.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account