2016/02/16 19:34:40
Detwoen
Hi Mitch
I use 3 custom buttons - Tempo Ratio 1, Tempo Ratio 2 (normal tempo) and Tempo Ratio 3. This means I can slow down a part and return it to the normal speed - must admit I don't use the Tempo ratio 3 button much. To adjust the different ratios, shift - click the button. You then get a dialog box where you can set each tempo.
2016/02/17 17:04:19
Mitch_I
I just tried that -- Shift-click the new custom Tempo Ratio 2 button -- but nothing happens. I also tried Alt-click and Control-click, also with no result. I also tried with Tempo Ratio 1 and 3.  I wonder why it doesn't work for me.

I'm using up-to-date Sonar Platinum.

2016/02/17 21:09:24
Detwoen
Well that's the darndest thing! Just before my last post to you, I did shift click and it worked. Came up with the old 'change ratio' button. When I do it now - nothing. It's almost as though I used the last bit of functionality from the old version.  I hadn't used the shift click feature for years before that. Sorry - that's all I got until someone else can offer any ideas.
2016/04/05 22:20:34
Detwoen
Re our tempo ratio post a month or so ago, I've found that Shift - LEFT click will bring up the ratio settings. Give that a try. Worked 3 times for me this morning
Cheers
Dave
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account