2016/03/21 17:10:28
Sir Les
Yep..unplug the cable when all is sound and working...might be best if it is as it is...and do not shop online!

Safe and sound with no crackling sending info, or events being logged not being able to, makes sense!

2016/03/21 17:15:43
brconflict
Sir Les
and if bandwidth is being used on my account to do this tracking and info gaining...that charge can also be added to the price, plus electricity, and or gear used....to gain kickbacks...to buy the products.....they make with said info, which will not be free!

Do you charge your cable company or TV network for showing advertisements during a show you're watching? I'm not sure all your concerns are being totally productive here. I won't downplay how people may be concerned with how information is used, but at some point, you have to start living life and just be careful about what you do that could be private to you. 
2016/03/21 17:19:44
Sir Les
I certainly should...my email, my soundcloud...my youtube...they do not pay me...for adverts, yet there they are...and now my computer tells me when this or that has been posted to...with interruption windows if connected..

So, if one has to pay to put adverts on billboards...they should pay the people who now have them plastered on their screens!

Remember fare is fare!...if they charge for advertising to be put..or had put on, or made to put...then one can charge for it if it is put..but not wanted to see..just a mindset of capitalistic measure turned around on the capitalists, The consumer is not doing...but could!,..and they can sell you blockers for...but you cannot charge them because they violate your peace of mind and privacy to not be canvised openly or privately...why?
2016/03/21 17:24:26
John T
But those services you list are free at the point of use. The advertising is what pays for them.
2016/03/21 17:26:29
Sir Les
Lies..I paid for my internet, and my computer, and my software...it is not free if it is in it...
2016/03/21 17:27:45
Sir Les
And it seems not able to remove, and was not informed they would be on or in or of...when doing the buying of...or enforced into my domain// without ways to remove!

2016/03/21 17:28:06
Sir Les
So unplug...is best!

2016/03/21 17:28:45
brconflict
Sir Les
I certainly should...my email, my soundcloud...my youtube...they do not pay me...for adverts, yet there they are...and now my computer tells me when this or that has been posted to...with interruption windows if connected..

So, if one has to pay to put adverts on billboards...they should pay the people who now have the plastered on the screens!

That's certainly an interesting point. However, your access to email, Soundcloud, YouTube, billboards, etc. doesn't always cost you anything to access. YouTube is free. Basic television is free. You get to watch almost anything you want and for free. When you go see a movie, you pay for the movie, and still watch advertisements for more movies. So, how does Youtube pay for the infrastructure to host all these videos for you? Who pays for the movie theaters to show you these movies? Who pays to have the billboards erected to show anything at all? Who pays for the technology so you receive emails? 

The advertisers pay. So, you already have them paying for you to see their ads. They just don't write you the check, they pay YouTube to bring what you want for free.  
2016/03/21 17:45:41
Sir Les
man...wake up...if you want basic tv..you need to buy a antenna...Cost?...usually now adays a digial one must be used...So...how much?...if you do not use one...Nothing comes in....

If you want more tv..you pay the provider of cable!
Or satalite tv charges and dish hook up...cost?...yep!

and electricity is not free to run em...so..."what you sayin Willus?", is not true!...it costs!
and of course you need a place to have this hook up...that is rent, or house cost, and taxes paid for the land in which one resides....is some circles.......Cost??

Yep!
2016/03/21 17:53:25
Sir Les
and to get that going...you need id, papers and a bank...cost.or fees or tax..Yep...and to be born...also a tax to be born into...and injected to be in...stamped property of Civil roman estates....Surely!...food to stay alive, also charged for...because they will not let me farm on the land I thought I owned when bought...but i have no rights to turn this land into a farm to have free food...without the poison or advertising.....So..we buy...and that is where it kind of all goes wrong...the consumer is only the buyer...never allowed to be the seller....You work for to be taxed, and over charged, and your ideas, sucked and robbed from you....Peasant is the word of them of the day!....you are only a cash cow as long as you allow it!..or be like them ,sell everything even your info...As they will only sell it back or to others when stolen or taken from you, or made into more things to sell from your info, if so used....Do the same!

as it is now seen they want that info ..regardless of your wants or unwants for it to be taken...it is...then a reason for this must be capitalistic in nature!...if they all are doing it....Join in.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account