• Features & Ideas
  • The wait is over. Cakewalk offering callback support starting April 11th (p.5)
2016/04/04 11:02:37
Willy Jones [Cakewalk]
Hi Alexey,

Thanks for the feedback.

azslow3
For all products/software/services I use phone in case of immediate issues only (login problems, service down, money transfer failures, etc.). So in declared form, Cakewalk no longer has phone support at all starting from 11.04. 

We will still have phone support available, you just don't have to wait on hold anymore. For purchase and transaction issues our store partner Cleverbridge is and will continue to be available exactly as they are today. In declared form Cakewalk is now allowing users to tell us when is best to reach them.

azslow3
But for Russia it is funny

Yeah I guess the label 'local' is confusing - even though Gibson Europe is the distributor for Russia. I'll see what we can't do about fixing that messaging.

2016/04/04 13:52:23
brconflict
CW: Depending on your phone system, if you can support SIP trunking, look into Voxbone for International inbound toll-free numbers. I use them for Inbound calling, and Vitelity for outbound SIP trunks in other countries. Very low cost, and VoIP quality is good! Voxbone minimum commitment is $500/mo for 24-mo. (read fine print!), but you can easily turn up new toll-free numbers in other countries to connect directly to your PBX in the U.S. Just be sure the IVR's match the accents or time windows. :)  PM me if you'd like more info. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account