• Computers
  • Cakewalk Cloud, Sonar To Go, Multiple Computers
2016/12/03 11:55:32
papacucku
I have a downstairs studio, a studio in an upstairs office, at times I would like to mix review sonar projects at work.  Toolsets and workflows like office365 and google docs (cloud apps) are pretty much adopted by many industries, especially those like Education which envelope the younger generation.

I have two questions
1) near/short term ideas or solutions
2) longer term ideas or solutions

How does cakewalk and how do cakewalk users currently solve these issues?  Could I remote control my main super studio rig and somehow effectively stream the audio to the client (not likely).  Can I create a "windows to go" windows 10 USB drive that boots to my studio rig on any computer? It might be slick to walk into a studio in Nashville and be able to literally access my home studio rig in all its glory as well as just mixing from a remote office.

2) long term will Cakewalk Sonar (or any DAW for that matter) make the jump to cloud computing? At least for mixing but also maybe if I have an interface or instrument I could setup an "input template" that would remember the audio setup on multiple PC?

2016/12/03 13:12:27
gswitz
You can definitely share your screen and stream mp3 quality audio to a band mate or client.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account