• Software
  • Waves subscription plans announced (p.6)
2018/06/14 19:00:27
RSMCGUITAR
... Stupid forum software...
2018/06/14 21:50:56
Grem
RSMCGUITAR

asking you to pay for a mystery box.

Thinking the same here.

Like I said, I'm just gonna think on this one some more.

Just glad realize that they will allow V9 to install for years to come, if need be.
2018/06/14 22:34:53
Jeff Evans
Just be careful upgrading from V9 to V10. If you do this you will be asked if you want to delete any V9 stuff behind. If you select YES here, all the V9 stuff will go including any plugins that are still running under V9. i.e. the ones that are still working fine but are out of date update wise. So only current (still free updates) V9 plugins will switch over to V10.

There is no way back from here unless you reinstall V9 of course. Just say NO to removing any V9 stuff and I am assuming the V9 plugins that were there before (but out of free updates) should remain behind and be still useable.

I agree they should tell its what the fixes and improvements actually are so we can determine whether it is worth upgrading any V9 plugin to V10 and get the latest version. Updates can be so minor you would not bother, to major fixes e.g. crash causing situations and some serious features being added in.

Studio One by the way still boots up fast even with everything on V10. So in my case it has not been effected. I think Waves plug-ins sound excellent and all this is worth the trouble.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account