• SONAR
  • A small bug on default sample rate, or am i missing something obvious? (p.2)
2018/11/06 22:12:21
scook
Vallhagen
The startupscreen is new with the Bandlab generation, right(?).

The start screen was introduced with Platinum. Not sure when this problem was introduced but I suspect it is a recent development. I run everything at 44.1 so, would not normally see the problem. As a result of your report and another thread, I ran a series of tests and could reproduce the problem.
2018/11/06 22:15:26
scook
Vallhagen
Right.. then this is actually a bug. Good that you reported it. Id be happy to share a screendump, but again, this forum seems to not allow me to upload.

Cannot upload images directly to the forum. Must use a host such as imgur.com and post links to images. Not sure they are necessary in this case.

I referenced this and the other thread in my bug report. If BandLab needs more info they will either post or PM you.
2018/11/06 22:24:11
Vallhagen
scook

The start screen was introduced with Platinum. Not sure when this problem was introduced but I suspect it is a recent development. I run everything at 44.1 so, would not normally see the problem. As a result of your report and another thread, I ran a series of tests and could reproduce the problem.

Ok. well that shows - among other things - that i really have been "off" for a while. Ive done my regular upgrades but i only finnished one single project in Platinum i think... 

scook

Cannot upload images directly to the forum. Must use a host such as imgur.com and post links to images. Not sure they are necessary in this case.

I referenced this and the other thread in my bug report. If BandLab needs more info they will either post or PM you.

Very cool! Thanx for your time and help!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account