2016/03/13 19:11:24
taccess
Very simple ,Cakewalk please add a reminder option that appears > exactly like the save reminder < to remind the cakewalk user to do things before shutting down. (( You know a little box that appears before sonar allows shutdown > the user writes whatever he needs reminding on in the box )) ((This can be set in preferences and the note can be written there to ))

Look i know this is a good thing because there are 3 huge vsts i use among many many more , however when i make patches/presets with these 3 vsts , they don't save with sonar, all the other vsts do ,so i have stickers above and below my pc screens but they don't work as well .

Anyways fellow cakewalk users please post what a reminder like this would do for you so we have different uses for this idea !
2016/03/14 09:43:12
AT
+1
2016/03/14 14:52:39
John
There is a Project Information dialog that if you leave it open on save it will display on reopening the project. In it you can keep notes about the project.  
2016/03/26 08:26:38
lfm
We get reminders if something needs saving.

What I miss the most is ability to set what is handled by undo and considered a change in project that needs a save to be there next time it is opened.

If also being able to select with ask-option - for various things even better.

In my taste threshold is too low in Sonar, and just about everything is considered as a changed project.
And this also means that undo buffer is cluttered with operations you don't care about.

So some options like Mix Recall has - what to restore etc - would not hurt for undo and save options.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account