2016/03/27 15:03:44
Bartosz Seredyn
Hello, today I received a request for how to choose daw. Which is the best that most rich plugs, etc. The answers are different because no one will tell you that something is best because each equipment has its pros and cons. As with guitars there is a lot of models that sounds great but that is idelna nobody odwarzy to say and because it does not exist. Each has its ideal application but not to wszytkiego. Moving on anyone poruszł legendary myth sound daw. That one daw has better sound than other like complete nonsense. Many kids swallow such nonsense. And here I wondered about that. Is that not a brilliant solution to give charater mixer daw. Why sonar had to have his sound. Many consoles has become by dint of its classics with this sonar can become a classic in its plot.
Greet all:)

Postscript, or more sounds because in the digital world, you can create endless what one wishes.
2016/03/28 09:04:29
dcumpian
I think Google translate failed you in a few spots, and it might be enough to misrepresent your thoughts, but I cannot find a feature request in here...

If the FR is to have Sonar have a unique sound, different from every other DAW, I honestly think that's a terrible idea. There's a plugin for that.

Dan

2016/03/28 09:08:54
pwalpwal
that would be like every tape recorder model having a different sound!

like dan says, there are many plugins to help you achieve this, but sonar's own "sound" should remain as pure as possible
2016/03/28 15:07:38
Bartosz Seredyn
Dan, I use the google translate is helpful to me in communication (as my level of use of English is not so good I could freely speak). The fact of the time I see the wrong in translation and thus more I can learn. Back to the topic. Gentlemen, if you say that the sound should be clear how you explain the fact that the legend consoles sll neve api, etc. Then why are created emulations channel strip and universla Audio manufactures its processors (I have and I am enchanted by their work in total, as most users). My opinion sterility is indicated in the hospital and in the music of the dirt is needed so that you can get the character of the sound. The fact that there are plugins you can go that way and I often go but it was nice to have something like for example, has softtube conslo 1 already built into the daw.

Bartosz. 
2016/03/28 15:36:35
dcumpian
What we are saying is, why make Sonar sound like one of those? You can already do that by enabling the Console Emulator, or by using a plugin that emulates the channel strip/console you like. The raw virgin signal coming out of Sonar should, however, not be colored in any particular way.

Regards,
Dan

2016/03/30 09:45:23
lfm
Bartosz Seredyn
That one daw has better sound than other like complete nonsense. Many kids swallow such nonsense. And here I wondered about that. Is that not a brilliant solution to give charater mixer daw. Why sonar had to have his sound. Many consoles has become by dint of its classics with this sonar can become a classic in its plot.
Greet all:)

If one daw produce sound that is less artifacts - I think it's a non-ambiguous good thing.

Ability in Sonar to set to oversample synths both for realtime and rendering - means you can without running a full project in 96k - get an improved sound in Sonar - without any extra plugins for oversampling.

Depending on audio material the difference may be more or less subtle - but it's there and clearly audible - even using a single synth with oversampling activated.
This comes from less artifacts resampling each pitch for notes doing that at a higher sample rate, as well as any built in processing in synth will produce less artifacts.

So kids can swallow that as a fact - I know I do, being a really old kid.

On the matter that character can be a wanted result - I agree with that.
I prefer the hardware emulating eq's and compressor before the pure digital ones - so I liked Sonar 4 Studio better in that sense that not cluttered with EQ stuff you don't use anyway.
I like the Waves NLS as well bringing character to a mix.

But in general - for digital processing - we don't want digital normally - and very unpractical having a daw giving character as such.
So better with neutral daw - and bring character you want through plugins.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account