• SONAR
  • Windows 10 & Audio Input volume. This helped me big time, so I thought I would share. (p.2)
2018/11/04 23:26:04
Serious_Noize!
I realized something today trying to a few things with Pod Farm 1 "Stand Alone" and this Toneport KB37. This may apply to the PodStudio KB37 as I think they are calling it now.  

I wanted to mention this in case it might help someone who may not know this and have a similar problem with audio input volume control as I have had. 

Here's the thing, while I mention that the "Stand Alone" version of Pod Farm 1 you can select "MIXER" and then turn on the +18 DB from that software area to increase your volume with your device using this Toneport KB37.

It works fine if you do that and just exit the software, BUT if you are using using the stand alone version of Pod Farm 1 and select "MIXER" and then select +18 DB and change to another preset that hasn't been saved with the +18 DB "MIXER" setting then whatever you use after that will not be using the +18 DB setting. I can't speak for Pod Farm 2, but the design of this volume input for my setup is seriously flawed to say the least. 

Since I don't really use the Stand Alone Pod Farm 1 and only the VST I just select the +18 DB In the Stand Alone MIXER and my Audio input stays at +18 DB, so it's no big deal unless you don't know about this. 

Either way, I hope this helps someone in a similar situation. Hopefully soon I can just purchase something like a Focusrite Device and get Pod Farm 2 which isn't tied to this Toneport KB37 so I can keep all my Pod Farm presets and FX packages that I purchased.   

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account