• Software
  • Acid Pro 7 upgrade to 8 (p.2)
2018/06/01 13:55:08
RAMUSE1970
Some times, the other DAWs are a pain to deal with. I find at times, that Acid Pro 7 is just a lot easier to manipulate and work in and almost all of my plugins work in it. It's great for threading together demos and working out ideas. You just can't do that in the larger more expansive DAWs. They tend to be too laborious for simple songs and track ideas!
2018/06/01 19:11:58
kitekrazy1
RAMUSE1970
Some times, the other DAWs are a pain to deal with. I find at times, that Acid Pro 7 is just a lot easier to manipulate and work in and almost all of my plugins work in it. It's great for threading together demos and working out ideas. You just can't do that in the larger more expansive DAWs. They tend to be too laborious for simple songs and track ideas!

I agree. I will eventually get the upgrade.
2018/06/01 19:24:20
Starise
Even though other daws handle .acd and or rex loops I have always thought the GUI was especially easy to use in Acid Pro. Easier than in the others. Couldn't be easier. In addition, The loops were some of the best to get a pop or rock tune started. I hate to say it, but the loops in CW I never had any use for. 
In Acid you had easy access to bass, drums, guitar hooks whatever. Most of it fit very well with what I was doing at the time. IMHO probably the best daw for turning out fast quality ideas on the fly. 
They were one of the first to do it. They developed the acid system and to this day it's one of the very best there is.
2018/06/01 20:33:56
Billy Buck
Starise
In Acid you had easy access to bass, drums, guitar hooks whatever. Most of it fit very well with what I was doing at the time. IMHO probably the best daw for turning out fast quality ideas on the fly. 
They were one of the first to do it. They developed the acid system and to this day it's one of the very best there is.

+1 For me, it is still the best and most efficient loop arranging tool. When working with loops, it is so quick & easy to try out new ideas/arrangements in different keys/tempos. When I moved to an all 64bit DAW years ago (OS, apps, plugins, etc.), I sadly let my ACID Pro 6 (32 bit) go. When Magix acquired the Sony assets (SF, ACID, etc), I was hoping a 64 bit version would come out of it. That was the only thing I really wanted. Anything thing else is just gravy. I gladly paid my $99 upgrade fee for AP8 and have not been disappointed.

2018/06/02 02:14:41
Starise
The last copy I had was Acid pro 7 in 32 bit which is all that was available at the time. I believe it's on my old win 7 daw I haven't booted in years. I would like to upgrade it if I can get my numbers and they accept them.
2018/06/02 03:46:02
kitekrazy1
Wait for a deal.  Jrr had the upgrade for $75 at one time.
2018/06/02 10:53:40
kennywtelejazz
I'm digging SONY Acid Pro 8 much better than what I had with SONY Acid Pro 7 ...it Rocks

Kenny
2018/06/04 12:47:14
Starise
Glad you're enjoying the new version Kenny!
I realized I registered with Magix awhile back and they must have had my info. I seen an email for 99.00 upgrade.
Anyone else getting a better deal right now?
2018/06/04 18:55:45
Starise
Soundwise
I wonder, what's the benefit of using this DAW?

You will be helping Majix to make more magic. It's a great tool to have in the arsenal. Suggestion- Try the demo. 
It isn't for everyone. I like it for what it does.I'm happy to see it further developed.
2018/06/08 08:10:14
kennywtelejazz
Starise
Glad you're enjoying the new version Kenny!
I realized I registered with Magix awhile back and they must have had my info. I seen an email for 99.00 upgrade.
Anyone else getting a better deal right now?

Yes Tim , I do like it .
There are a few things that still need to be worked out .
For example Rewire needs much better implementation ,   "some " if not all my of my DAW's are simply MIA when it comes to Rewire  . Magix is aware of this ...

Kenny

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account