• SONAR
  • Still haven't found a way to make hidden tracks stay hidden in SPLAT!!!
2018/11/02 18:50:55
yorolpal
I've tried unlocking/locking the screensets (which I don't use at all) and different settings on the Lenses thingy (which I also don't use at all) and still every time I re-load a project all the tracks I've hidden reappear and have to be hidden again.  As sometimes this can be many, many tracks it is VERY frustrating.

Does ANYONE know a:  what is causing this and b: how in gawd's green earth I can fix it???????

2018/11/02 19:11:54
Bristol_Jonesey
The only 2 thing I know that could affect this are those you've addressed - screensets and lenses.

You say you've locked/unlocked screensets.
Ok, back up a step:  hit 1 on your number keypad to load the stored settings for screenset 1
In the control bar, make sure it's UNlocked
Hide the tracks you want hidden
LOCK the screenset again
Set Lenses to NONE
SAVE project and close

If these tracks are visible upon reopening it suggests the project is corrupt or it's something else beyond what I can suggest

Can you get the settings to stick on a new project?

2018/11/02 19:48:39
chuckebaby
This was a bug, Ben and I trouble shot it several months ago. I traced my problem down to using old project templates I had created in earlier versions of Sonar. I started fresh, making a brand new project template starting from an empty project and the problem was gone. How ever he did some under the hood adjustments to prevent future problems.

One can test this theory by opening up a new blank project, add the tracks that you are having problems with.
Save, exit and test.
2018/11/03 16:45:35
yorolpal
Thanks fellers...I'll try both methods and see what's up.  Is there a way to just turn lenses and screensets OFF??

2018/11/03 17:15:49
Bristol_Jonesey
Screensets are either locked or unlocked, there is no on/off

Setting lenses to none does what you want
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account