• SONAR
  • How Can I Save the Track Order?
2018/11/03 16:12:19
Kevin Smith
I did a search and found no answers -- I organize my track layout so that the track folders are arranged in score order, save the file, close SONAR, reopen and the track folders are all jumbled up each time. How can I preserve the track folders in the order I have left them before saving/closing? (Using SONAR X3 Studio, X3a Build 209 & Windows 10)

Thanks.
2018/11/03 17:22:03
rcklln
The only time I see the folders in different positions after opening is when the folders are empty. If that is the case adding a track to the folder should make it stay where you want it.
2018/11/03 17:35:24
Cactus Music
Just a comment. You are using an older outdated version and the X3a version was one with known bugs. If your going to stay with X3 you should at least update that to the X3e version which was the first stable version of the X series. 
Of course you are aware that you can upgrade for free to the latest version now. You problem would possibly been fixed, if not they will listen if you complain and fix it,,, that will not happen with X3. It is why it is best to stay uto date with your software,,,bug fixes.. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account