• SONAR
  • Inspector Occasionally Not Focusing to Selected Track in CbB!
2018/10/27 13:36:37
soens
I may have reported this a while ago with Sonar, but CbB is behaving the same way on occasion.

When you select and/or focus a track in Track View the Inspector is supposed to display the corresponding channel strip. But every now and then it fails to do so and only displays the Master channel. Eventually it behaves so I have no idea what's going on here.
2018/10/31 18:44:55
Tim Flannagin
Just chiming in to say I've seen this behavior too. I thought it was just me. Like you, I've observed it just suddenly start working correctly. I'm just jumping onto this thread to see if anyone has ideas. 
2018/10/31 19:18:03
brundlefly
Click to track name at the bottom of the Inspector, and click the checked option 'Lock the Current Track or Bus' to unlock it.
2018/10/31 22:01:26
soens
Starting to think it was just me. It may only happen a total of maybe 2 or 3 times in a year.

brundlefly
Click to track name at the bottom of the Inspector, and click the checked option 'Lock the Current Track or Bus' to unlock it.

Thanks brundle, but I have never checked this option as I never even knew it was there. Now that I do, it may come in handy in the future. In the mean time I'll just write this off as an unidentifiable/unreproducible bug.

2018/11/03 02:58:43
Tim Flannagin
Good info. Thanks!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account